Who needs gasoline?

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Who needs gasoline?

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Okay, all you preppers, here is how to leave the high dollar gas "blues" behind you! Convert your trucks to wood gas! Check it out! www.driveonwood.com

Last edited by Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Who needs gasoline?

Postby Treetop » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:26 pm

If I was skilled with this type of thing I would have built this advantage onto a vehicle long ago.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Treetop wrote:If I was skilled with this type of thing I would have built this advantage onto a vehicle long ago.

Treetop, go to the web-site and register. I just did. I have been mulling this around for about a year and have decided to build one!

Who knows? Maybe we can start selling converted trucks to people once gasoline rises to $6 per gallon forever. Accept payments in Ag, Au, & Cu only! 8-)
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby moparal7 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:06 pm

moparal7
Penny Collector Member

Postby RichardPenny43 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:
Treetop wrote:If I was skilled with this type of thing I would have built this advantage onto a vehicle long ago.

Treetop, go to the web-site and register. I just did. I have been mulling this around for about a year and have decided to build one!

Who knows? Maybe we can start selling converted trucks to people once gasoline rises to $6 per gallon forever. Accept payments in Ag, Au, & Cu only! 8-)

Sounds like a great idea....until the tax man finds out :thumbdown:
RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions