I just voted-observation

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

I just voted-observation

Postby Tourney64 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:21 am

My wife and I just went to the county government offices in central Indiana and voted absentee, as we did 4 years ago. We vote in every election, but have voted absentee in the last 2 presidential elections. When we voted 4 years ago the race mix was 60% African American, 30% white, and 10% Hispanic. This year it was 100% white. The office was even more full this year. I'll let you draw your own conclusions from the observations.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Re: I just voted-observation

Postby Thogey » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Well it's obvious the WHITE MAN is enacting a major voter surpession effort is central Indiana. The WHITE republicans there are doing everything to minimize the black vote.
They don't want Obama because they are racist
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby barrytrot » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 pm

It could be yet another white uprising or more likely just random chance.

In any case down with whitey!
barrytrot

Postby Tourney64 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:38 pm

They did require our drivers licenses, so it could be voter suppression of those who are not legally able to vote.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:28 pm

there is very much at stake this election year, the most in my opinion is the term ending for 3 Supreme court judges that will need new nominations. I think many people are concerned and want their voices heard. In my opinion race, and ethnicity shouldn't matter.
https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby mongo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Down with whitey ? Wow, Can we go a little lower?
mongo
Penny Sorter Member

Postby IdahoCopper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:52 am

Hey, My white 1995 turbodiesel F-250 is named, Whitey. I named it that to distinguish it from my blue 1986 diesel F-250, "Ol' Blue". Nothing racist about it.

I sold Ol' Blue south last week, and now just have Whitey and Zippy, the 1987 blue M-Benz 190D turbodiesel.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:49 pm

IdahoCopper wrote:Hey, My white 1995 turbodiesel F-250 is named, Whitey. I named it that to distinguish it from my blue 1986 diesel F-250, "Ol' Blue". Nothing racist about it.

I sold Ol' Blue south last week, and now just have Whitey and Zippy, the 1987 blue M-Benz 190D turbodiesel.

Whitey Ford? :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby barrytrot » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:19 pm

mongo wrote:Down with whitey ? Wow, Can we go a little lower?

You thought I was serious?
barrytrot

Postby Thogey » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I think he ment "Could the WHITE MAN get any lower". Assuming mongo is a WHITE MAN! that would make sense.

Oh yea just wait, the WHITE MAN (always in caps) will be accused of all disease and global warming before this is over.

Oh wait, the WHITE MAN has already been accused of that stuff.

Well then! They will just have to concentrate on the election for now.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby mongo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:33 am

Barrytrot, I apologize to you i did think you were serious

Theogey, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt". Abraham Lincoln.
mongo
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Thogey » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:47 am

That's OK mongo.

No one thinks you're a fool.
Thogey

Postby Roadrunner » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Hey Tourney, did you vote "No" to retaining Indiana Supreme Court Justice Stephen David? He needs to go. Look him up to see why. There's even a facebook page campaigning against him.
"The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the LORD of hosts." ~Haggai 2:8
Roadrunner
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby frugi » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:30 pm

A wise old man once told me to NEVER retain judges, and to ALWAYS send them on their way, so I have always held that to be be good information and acted as such. he said they have had their chance get rid of them.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby AGCoinHunter » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:13 am

I and my wife both observed the same thing when we voted early. I am not in a battleground state but everyone I talk to is voting this year, not out of civic duty but out of disdain for our current white house occupant.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby frugi » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 am

SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:24 am

That picture is a PERFECT representation of this election.

Probably 90% of people that I've spoken with hate the other guy more than they like (tolerate) their guy.
barrytrot

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions