Adam Lanza died the day before Sandy Hook

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Adam Lanza died the day before Sandy Hook

Postby moparal7 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 pm

moparal7
Penny Collector Member

Re: Adam Lanza died the day before Sandy Hook

Postby theo » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:04 am

As I've said in other posts, their seem to be some unanswered questions around Sandy Hook. I am most suspicious about which gun was used. That part of the story could have been changed to fit the current political agenda. However, I'd want more evidence before making even making that charge.

This article is another undisciplined attempt to prove an unthinkable conspiracy to kill 28 people in order to further erode the 2nd Amendment. Several questions (some of them deserving answers) were posed to critique the official story; however the writer makes no attempt to build an actual case addressing potential questions about his own theory. Here are a few off the top of my head:

1. Where do you go to recruit a team of people to kill 20 children in cold blood?

2. Is it possible that Adam Lanza's date of death is a type o? The writer seems shocked at the idea the government would make a mistake.

3. If Lanza did die on the 13th, what is the cause of death? Are there any records?

4. How did the assassination team get in and (more importantly) out?
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Adam Lanza died the day before Sandy Hook

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 am

There are security cameras at Sandy. The footage has not been released. Some satellite imagery to back up the official story might help too. We keep getting told they can see the date on a dime. There are predator drones all over the place. They are being used to arrest people for not returning six cows that repeatedly wandered onto their private property in North Dakota:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2KZ3d8Kvl

Were drones deployed to Sandy? If not, why? We're there some more important cows somewhere? I hate how questioning the story of known repeated liars is called "conspiracy theory". I call it seeking the truth.

For anyone that doesn't understand the surveillance capabilities of the drones, this Engadget video does a very good job demonstrating. And this is dated technology now...

http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/28/darp ... veillance/
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions