World Bank Insider Blows Whistle on Corruption, Fed

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

World Bank Insider Blows Whistle on Corruption, Fed

Postby theo » Sun May 26, 2013 8:47 pm

http://thenewamerican.com/economy/econo ... al-reserve

A former insider at the World Bank, ex-Senior Counsel Karen Hudes, says the global financial system is dominated by a small group of corrupt, power-hungry figures centered around the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve. The network has seized control of the media to cover up its crimes, too, she explained. In an interview with The New American, Hudes said that when she tried to blow the whistle on multiple problems at the World Bank, she was fired for her efforts. Now, along with a network of fellow whistleblowers, Hudes is determined to expose and end the corruption. And she is confident of success. :o :roll:

This article is disappointing in that it levels several vague, predictable claims with very little detail to back them up. Asserting that the World Bank/Fed/IMF is engaging in central planning by manipulating markets and asset prices while pretending its a revelation is a little insulting. Just because she works at the World Bank does not mean she has access to specific evidence of illegal activity. Maybe she'll come up with something concrete at a later date, but now I wouldn't be surprised if she is simply promoting a future book.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: World Bank Insider Blows Whistle on Corruption, Fed

Postby Copper Catcher » Sun May 26, 2013 9:28 pm

:o I hope Karen Hudes has a good hiding place...But then again no report will ever be discusssed on the national news.
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby theo » Mon May 27, 2013 12:08 am

Yes, the way she coming out with this doesn't make sense. If I had information/proof that could damage or bring down a powerful organization, the last thing I would do is identify myself. I also wouldn't roll it out with teaser articles and and interviews containing vague accusations with promises of details later on. I would quietly get the evidence to any news or government official I thought might listen without concerning myself about getting credit. Given that there has been no apparent attempt discredit Ms Hudes it is very possible that she is not viewed as a genuine threat. Finally, you have question her intelligence when she is surprised at the realization that an organization called the World Bank has an agenda for centralized control of the global financial system.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Mossy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Another dis-information ploy?
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby PennyPauper » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 am

I heard a radio interview with her,she sounds real. She seamed concerned about some of her fellow workers but can't remain silent.
But who knows. Or has the time to research it all. Then some "committee" whitewashes it away. Rinse lather repeat. The higher up the ladder you go the harder it gets.
PennyPauper
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions