A prediction regarding recent terror threats.

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

A prediction regarding recent terror threats.

Postby Thogey » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:50 am

A bunch of politicians will jump up and down and say "see this is why we are doing all this extensive surveillance" "we just saved your lives!"

Does the timing of these recent threats seem a little convenient?
Last edited by Thogey on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: A prediction regarding recent terror thrreats.

Postby Z00 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:32 pm

It reeks of theater, to divert attention from the real issue of unconstitutional surveillance.
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 68Cougar » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:10 pm

I heard on the radio a few minutes ago that they are now wanting to track all of our financial transactions from getting a loan to pulling a $20 bill out of the atm and all of this data will be available to them on a google earth type platform. I haven't checked into it any further though.
68Cougar
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Bluegill » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Has anybody been able to verify that these "threats" even took place..? Or are we just taking the holy benevolent always righteous and just Government's word for it?

Not that the US Government has ever flat out lied before...
Bluegill
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm listening to the news show on the radio now.

My prediction is correct it is happening. So totally predictable. Just like the Sandy Hook gun grab attempt.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Kurr » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:10 pm

If they know who and where they are and what the targets are, why not arrest them? Send in Delta and S.F. and what not?

If one, and I mean just ONE is succesfull or even is carried out in an attepmt, it means all the money spent, all the Rights violated, all the laws broke, all the surveilance, all the groping, all the property and luggage searches, ALL OF IT, was in vain, just a farce, and as said, has been nothing but theater.
KJV Bible w/ Strong's Concordance: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
The Two Republics: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/docs/THE ... UBLICS.pdf
Good reading: Frederic Bastiat "The Law" http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears
Kurr

Re: A prediction regarding recent terror threats.

Postby aloneibreak » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:33 pm

9 months ago , according to our dear leader, al ciada was "on the path to defeat"

now peter king :roll: says "al ciada is in many ways stronger than it was before 9/1 1 , "

the middle east/north Africa is a MESS

these embassies will remain closed indefinitely IMO
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 am

Thogey wrote:A bunch of politicians will jump up and down and say "see this is why we are doing all this extensive surveillance" "we just saved your lives!"

Does the timing of these recent threats seem a little convenient?

Yup.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Engineer » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 am

Watch what they try to pass while everyone is distracted.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Tourney64 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 am

All of the above.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions