Crypto-Currency taking a dive

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Crypto-Currency taking a dive

Postby reddirtcoins » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

there ya go.. ...aaaahhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://coinmarketcap.com/
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Crypto-Currency taking a dive

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:25 pm

What's amazing is that there are now 122 of them that have a purported value (plus 5 of unknown value).
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Engineer » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Hobonickels have doubled since I looked at them around a month ago.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:28 pm

34 still worth over a million dollars. Not bad for something that may or may not even exist.

And at $500/each Bitcoin is still very valuable and has out performed basically everything in the last couple years.

I'm still bullish on crypto currency. I sold out already (lower than now, unfortunately, but not much lower) but I will likely buy back in and keep looking for a long term method of utilizing them.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby johnbrickner » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 am

The more kinds, quantity, value and number of users their are for crypto currency the less faith their is in the u$ dollar. And while I do not have the bullish attitude towards them that barrytrot does (gotta be an old school thing,) I say bring them on. Who knows, barrytrot's reasoning might be contagious and I could end up owning some. We'll see.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions