$75 Silver Prediction!

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

$75 Silver Prediction!

Postby Copper Catcher » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:33 pm

If you have not heard all the other videos they are well worth it....

This video is very interesting!

February 11, 2011
This is Part 4 of the series. There are lots of things going on behind the curtains. Silver and Gold are being manipulated to the extreme now as the end of the currency cycle has arrived. The shift has begun, and it will come with some pain.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSilvergol ... 66R4U-Eybs
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: $75 Silver Prediction!

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanks for posting the videos, Copper Catcher. They are very enlightening. With my poor hearing and their computer voices...it makes for a lot of repeats. I think I still missed a large part of it. Good stuff anyway. :)

Antal Fekete, http://www.professorfekete.com/, talked about the tungsten bars early last year. Why is it a big deal now? I don't think the US Gov. is the culprit. Anyone counterfeiting bars could put "Ft. Knox" on them to throw people off their trail. But that is just a gut feeling, you never know these days. I would lay it at the feet of the Federal Reserve Corporation.

Fekete also exposed how many gold bars at Ft. Knox are not 99.99% pure. They are 90% gold. They were made from gold coins confiscated in the 30's. The story goes the gov. never had any intention to release any of this gold. It was to be locked away forever, so, who was ever going to test the bars for purity?

Permanent gold backwardation, here we come!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:05 am

Alright... I watched all four. Very provocative info contained, if genuine. Hope it is, I've already been accumulating physical silver as fast as my paycheck and credit cards allow, even selling my gold and converting to silver. Price explosion to occur in silver soon? I've always thought so, and I didn't know the tip of the iceberg compared to what these videos purport to be revealing. :shock:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Lemon Thrower » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 am

PG-13 for language.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Devil Soundwave » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 am

Can anyone explain in laymans terms what Backwardation means? I have just read a couple descriptions from Google and am none-the-wiser... :?
Scotsman in residence...

The bankers rubbed their palms together, and the economy went up in flames.

"If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have." Gerald Ford.
Devil Soundwave
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Slaphot » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:13 am

Backwardation is when a futures contract price is less expensive than the price is now. I think it means people want physical silver and don't want to be left holding worthless paper. Any other imput welcome.
Slaphot
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions