When Sharia Takes Root

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

When Sharia Takes Root

Postby beauanderos » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:04 pm

http://madworldnews.com/muslims-killing-dogs/ Don't watch the video if you have pets. :thumbdown: In fact, don't watch the video, just read the text.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: When Sharia Takes Root

Postby johnbrickner » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Packs of stray dogs are a problem in many areas of the world. Detroit was supposed to have had a problem with them but a couple of years ago. Maybe still does? I believe the problem will get worse as humanities' condition does. Regardless, our canine friend has evolved away from his ancestors by association and interaction with us. It would be interesting to see and watch the devolution as these packs take hold in less accessible areas of the world abandoned by mankind. I won't be around but, someone will.

I would think a bullet to the head would be much cheaper than the $4.00 shot of acid. I'm surprised they are not eaten. In parts of Asia I've been at, I was assured I didn't want to ask what kind of meat I was eating from the roadside vendors. You could hear the wild pack dogs at night. I'm wondering how inventive our descendants will be when hunting these packs for food. More interesting is to imagine their evolutionary cycle with mankind starting again when a surviving pup is taken in.

I'm indebted to the canine. I learned how to stitch (skin, deep tissue, and arteries) on an anesthetized dog. Once the stitching was over the Doctor teaching us gave us the lesson on heart drugs we were never supposed to get but begged him for, just before they were put down. Some might call that whole part of my education inhumane but it's now a life skill for me and several others who were in the class with me.

Inhumane to me were some of the things I saw in the walk in refrigerator at the L.A. County Corners while we waited to watch an autopsy for the same class. Another great life experience on the realities of mankind's base behaviors. Just in case you think Muslims are bad people from the video, I assure you we as a species can and are worse to each other. That dog video is just a step above pulling the wings of butterflies and our government's enhanced interrogation techniques a step or two above the dogs.

Never stop posting Ray. Lots of your stuff seems to bring out the best in me. :thumbup:
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 pm

I would LOVE to bring some dog killers to Prescott.

I am so sick of people with their GD filthy dogs barking and crapping everywhere.

They bring them into restaurants and grocery stores. Old ladies with their filthy chiuauas.
I can tolerate the muslims view of dogs. People actually let dogs lick their faces.

Dog licks his ass them you let them lick your baby GROSS!.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby pitw » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:44 am

Thogey wrote:I would LOVE to bring some dog killers to Prescott.

I am so sick of people with their GD filthy dogs barking and crapping everywhere.

They bring them into restaurants and grocery stores. Old ladies with their filthy chiuauas.
I can tolerate the muslims view of dogs. People actually let dogs lick their faces.

Dog licks his ass them you let them lick your baby GROSS!.

I like dogs but their place is at home. I dislike people who take them camping as much as you dislike them in stores. Was at a lake last year and it seemed everyone had at least one :thumbdown: . I was headed to my boat and a 40ish year old lady was coming towards me with a damb big dog on a leash came towards me. It was obvious she didn't care what the dog did so as it got closer to me I said, "Lady if that Fn dog sticks it's nose in my crotch I'm gonna reciprocate by grabbing yours". I almost felt sorry for the dog as she hauled back on the leash almost asphyxiating the damb hound. :shock: :lol:
pitw
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Recyclersteve » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Just an FYI and I'm not a tech geek-- I'm concerned that the site could have viruses. I notice a blinking obnoxious ad which says to click on it to claim my free prize.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby Thogey » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:34 pm

pitw wrote:I like dogs but their place is at home. I dislike people who take them camping as much as you dislike them in stores. Was at a lake last year and it seemed everyone had at least one :thumbdown: . I was headed to my boat and a 40ish year old lady was coming towards me with a damb big dog on a leash came towards me. It was obvious she didn't care what the dog did so as it got closer to me I said, "Lady if that Fn dog sticks it's nose in my crotch I'm gonna reciprocate by grabbing yours". I almost felt sorry for the dog as she hauled back on the leash almost asphyxiating the damb hound. :shock: :lol:

A dog jumping on me, barking at me in a public place licking or touching me in any way is totally unacceptable. People say stupid things like "He's only saying hi" "He won't hurt you" My response is usually "I know he won't" The dogs can smell the hate on me. When showing up for a job at people's front door and they would expect me to have a conversation over some yapping bitch. I got to the point where I would just turn and leave. This broad let her dog take a crap in my front yard and just kept walking. I picked it up with a shovel and brought it to her. She actually had the brass to tell me it was just in the corner and out of the way.
It is almost worth it when I catch an off leash dog on my property. A marble and a wrist rocket convinces these disgusting filthy beasts that it was a bad decision. This big black one would just look at me and haul ass down the street. It would be worth joining the marines and being deployed to one of these lousy places where they shoot dogs in the street for the fun of it.

I had a german shepard tear a hole above my right elbow as big as a quarter when I was about 10 or 11 years old. Hated them ever since.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions