Looking like a NEW BULL has started!

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Looking like a NEW BULL has started!

Postby Country » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 am

CLICK THUMBNAIL ABOVE TO GET LARGER CHART.

CLICK THUMBNAIL ABOVE TO GET LARGER CHART.

How quickly things change. Money pouring out of equities usually finds a new home. Could it be possible that we are seeing the pivot point in PMs for a new bull market? Obviously, momentum trading is back right now, so I wouldn't chase this tiger for now. But, perhaps after a correction of this bold move higher would be a more prudent time to get serious. Anyway, it feels great right now! :thumbup:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Re: Looking like a NEW BULL has started!

Postby blackrabbit » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Gold shot back over 1200 and silver is shining too. A new bull would be sweet!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:11 pm

the longer the trend can remain intact (without tampering) the greater the likelihood it will attract more safe haven funds
seeking a new home. :thumbup:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:41 am

Good morning! It is weird, but nice seeing green for days in a row when checking the market prices. Gold and silver definitely broke through some threshold, gold is up 38 bucks on the overnight and silver is up 33 cents.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Country » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Bump!
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Country » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Bump! Bump!
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby henrysmedford » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Just five years ago.4/24/2011

QUICK LOOK $3000 FV WILL GET YOU A 100K !!!!!!!!
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Thu May 12, 2016 2:31 pm

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/10/gold-has-entered-a-new-bull-market-jpmorgan.html

JPMorgan says we are in the beginning of a long bull market!
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Country » Thu May 12, 2016 4:22 pm

What took them so long! :lol:
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Country » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Bump!
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Country » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:34 pm

henrysmedford wrote:Just five years ago.4/24/2011

QUICK LOOK $3000 FV WILL GET YOU A 100K !!!!!!!!

Five years from now this might be a bargain .... :geek:
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Thogey » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Oh those were the days. I walked into a guys house with an ammo can full of silver and walked out with 4500 and and ammo can almost full.

$35 morgans, average morgans too. I hated selling then but the cash was nice. I think I still have a $800 roll of phils, and lots of $700 ase rolls.
I grabbed the falling knife around 30-25 per oz. But the price has been right and the weight is back up.

The downturn was nice. If you're not loaded up now, you might wish you were.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby justoneguy » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:00 pm

Thogey wrote:.

The downturn was nice. If you're not loaded up now, you might wish you were.

+1
We can ignore reality but we can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

The truth will set you free,
but first it's really going to piss you off.
justoneguy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Market Harmony » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:13 am

This is now acting like a very strong bull market in gold and silver. The price moves higher seems to be leaving traders in the dust, but those who hold are seeing portfolio gains.
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Postby scyther » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Just sold silver for the first time ever today. If it hits $25, I'll sell more. If it hits $15, I'll buy more. I just hope it moves a lot in some direction... preferably higher.
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Silverholic » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:55 pm

:thumbup: wow country you made the call in feb... Impressive, I read a lot of other blogs/forums and don't recall seeing anyone else making that call that early.
Silverholic
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions