A must read

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

A must read

Postby silverguy0001 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:32 am

silverguy0001

Re: A must read

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 am

Silverguy, it is within your power to change this back to the way it was in the beginning.

It will take all the hard work you can muster, but it's do-able.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby silverguy0001 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 pm

It's totally doable, just need a few millions followers.
silverguy0001

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 pm

The millions are already there. I am one of them. Most RC members are part of the same movement, too.

The time to act is now, not after the SHTF. Why? Because the best defense is always a good offense! It will be far easier to restore our Constitutional Rights now than after the "elites" take total control.

Enlist those like minded people around you and get involved.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby silverguy0001 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:11 pm

I don't know of many people that are "awake" sadly. Most people think i'm crazy cause I hoard copper pennies. lol.

I agree with you 1000%
silverguy0001

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:24 am

That's okay, let them laugh at your brass cent habit! Haha! But sound money is no laughing matter. Soon they will see the error of paper fiat money FRN's when a gallon of gas costs 8 bucks!

What I'm talking about is the chance to restore this nation back to it's original Constitutional roots. There are those in the TEA Party movement and Libertarians, and even some Republicans who can organize and get results like the unions are doing up in Wisconsin.

If we raise enough hell, they will indeed listen to us!
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby AGCoinHunter » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Or march you off to the nearest internment camp. :shock:
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 pm

AGCoinHunter wrote:

Or march you off to the nearest internment camp. :shock:

Yeah, but I am convinced there are far more of us that there are of them. It is only if we stay timid that they can win.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Know Common Cents » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Which goofy ex-president used to refer to the "Silent Majority?" Anyway, I don't think we're going to be silent too much longer. We'll still be the majority, though, and proud of it.
"I don't know what I'm doin' but I'm sure havin' fun" Herman Munster

I've recently adopted the Groucho Marx philosophy for dealing with politics and other life challenges, "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" (Horse Feathers 1932)
Know Common Cents
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby IdahoCopper » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

When do you resist?

— Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby VWBEAMER » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Welcome to my life....and if we have hyperinflation, why would you want a penny, a penny doesn't even buy anything now.. :roll:

silverguy0001 wrote:I don't know of many people that are "awake" sadly. Most people think i'm crazy cause I hoard copper pennies. lol.

I agree with you 1000%
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine."
" --Theodore Roosevelt
VWBEAMER
Penny Collector Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:46 am

IdahoCopper wrote:When do you resist?

NOW! For me, the only question is how to resist?! For now, stay within the law. Do like the Wisc. protesters are doing. Recruit, recruit, recruit!!! Get in politicians faces and let them know in no uncertain terms We the People have had enough! :evil:

— Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."

That is awesome! I have never read Solzhenitsyn before! No wonder so many loved his work. Could this be our future? Only if we do not resist now.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions