My First Seeking Alpha blog (RE: Stocks)

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

My First Seeking Alpha blog (RE: Stocks)

Postby Recyclersteve » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:50 pm

For those of you who invest in the stock market, I have just posted my first ever article on Seeking Alpha (www.seekingalpha.com). I am still getting set up with them, but the article does appear to be on the site.

Here is how to find it. Go to www.seekingalpha.com. On the top right in the search box, type "Steve Moore" and click Enter. The very first link should say "Hurricane Harvey: Trades to Consider- Commercial Metals, Etc." Click that link to view the article. At the bottom of the article if you want to add some commentary or other stocks worth considering, please feel free to do so.

If you need to get set up with SeekingAlpha, the site is free to use. They do have a higher level of detail that you may choose to pay for, but there is tons of free stuff on the site.

If you want to click to follow me and be made aware of future postings, that should be easy to do once you are signed on. Also, you can be a member without giving your real name. I've seen several people on the site that go by long numbers instead of names. Thanks in advance.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: My First Seeking Alpha blog (RE: Stocks)

Postby johnbrickner » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:20 am

Gratz! and well written.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Re: My First Seeking Alpha blog (RE: Stocks)

Postby Recyclersteve » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:37 am

Thanks John.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions