Farrakhan smacks Obama!

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Farrakhan smacks Obama!

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:02 am

Farrakhan starts out quietly, then ends in a crescendo! Some people are paying attention to the dissatisfaction we all feel with the direction our government is heading in right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY-_JsNrxiM&feature=player_detailpage

I don't know how to post the Youtube video onto the screen. All I can do is copy and paste the URL address for this video. Would someone please put up the real video so more people will see it? (Yeah, I know, I am very computer illiterate!)
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Farrakhan smacks Obama!

Postby Mossy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oppurtunistic criminals are drawn to politics, and quickly learn to "quote scripture" from whatever book gets them power and money.

But, Obama is a hobbyist compared to Farrakhan.
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Yeah! He put a big smile on my face, too! :D

It is so funny that even the radical left is starting to complain about Obama!

Can you blame them? He promised everything under the moon and stars to get into the Oval Office:

1..First thing he would do on Day One in office is close Gitmo. NOT! The first thing he did is sign an EO covering his own ass, giving himself immunity from any congressional investigations. The EO to close Gitmo came next.

2..We would be out of Iraq in 16 months. NOT! NOT! NOT! NOT!!! We are still there with no end in sight.

3.. No more wars without Congress. NOT! See Farrakhan above.

4.. All legislation would be televised on CSpan. NOT! Hahahahaha! See ObamaCare.

5..All legislation would have a three-five (I don't remember now, too much babble) days for the American Public to read it before he signed it into law. NOT!

6..He would lead the MOST TRANSPARENT PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY! NOT! NOT EVEN CLOSE! If you find anything contrary about him on the internet... copy it fast! Obama has a full time team of "scrubbers" to clean-up any loose strings that may be out there. You can't even find his voting record as an Illinois State Legislator.

The list just keeps on growing!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

"Would someone please put up the real video so more people will see it?"...........Granted :)
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby CanadianHoarder » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Wow, I cannot tell you how amazing it is to be around like-minded people here on this board. Up here in Canada, no one really pays attention to anything.
CanadianHoarder

Postby Morsecode » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Gee...it must've been a heck of a video. It's been removed.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby fb101 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:24 pm

The scrubbers are at it again. Or one of his' faithful supporters.
fb101

Postby copperhead57 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Copperhead57
copperhead57
Penny Collector Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:08 am

Rodebaugh wrote:
"Would someone please put up the real video so more people will see it?"...........Granted :)

Thanks, Rodebaugh!!!

Oops! :o It has already been scrubbed! :o

The Left so desperately wants to protect their man! :lol:

Good "Farrakhan" is just like good comedy.... there is always a lot of truth to it! :lol:
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 am

copperhead57 wrote:Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZBXeoDNnTg

My favorite thing is Farrakhan's guard standing there looking cool :) One of my goals is to have a guy like that. Not because of "need" but because I'm that cool!
barrytrot

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:16 am

Yes! That's it! "Who the Hell do you think you are?!"
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 am

barrytrot wrote:

My favorite thing is Farrakhan's guard standing there looking cool :) One of my goals is to have a guy like that. Not because of "need" but because I'm that cool!

Someone had a death threat against Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. when she visited our city in 2009. I had two uniformed off-duty police and an undercover plain-clothes security guard in the meeting room, AND an ex-Navy SEAL in a suit, bullet proof vest, and weapon at her side the whole time. It was at a restaurant and the police shift commander was gracious enough to have 8 on-duty police officers take their coffee break there while we met. VERY COOL. 8-)

The suited Navy SEAL cost $100.00 per hour. He is a very patriotic man! 8-)
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions