Breaking news: DC earthquake

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Breaking news: DC earthquake

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:39 am

BREAKING NEWS:

President Obama has just confirmed that the DC earthquake occurred on a rare and obscure fault-line, apparently known as "Bush's Fault".

Obama also announced that the Secret Service and Maxine Waters continues an investigation of the quake's suspicious ties to the Tea Party.

Conservatives however have proven that it was caused by the founding fathers rolling over in their graves.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Breaking news: DC earthquake

Postby shinnosuke » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Ah Sheik... you beat me to it :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 pm

beauanderos wrote:Ah Sheik... you beat me to it :lol:

Hey! There is a first time for everything! :D
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Redneck » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Another verison.

The Weather Channel says the east coast earthquake was caused by an unknown fault line running under D.C. and through Virginia.

It is now being called Obama's Fault, though Obama will say it's really Bush's Fault.

Another theory is that it was the founding fathers rolling over in their… graves.

But.............

I believe what we all thought was an earthquake was actually the effects of a 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing in Washington.

>
Redneck
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby martykatz01 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:59 pm

hurricane irene might be overblown a little bit
martykatz01

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions