NEVER TRUST A NICE MINT EMPLOYEE

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

NEVER TRUST A NICE MINT EMPLOYEE

Postby Beau » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:02 am

THIS IS BECAUSE OF A NICE MINT EMPLOYEE.
THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY SETS OF SILVER EAGLES.

I have learned when ordering from the mint to get your limit set by the mint, and no more.

when I ordered for 34 people on their credit card, and their address, DO NOT DO THAT!
I got a mint employee on the phone that was as nice as she could be.
after completeing my order she ask if their was anything else she could do for me.
I was honest and told her that I had other orders and I would call back because of the 5 set limit.
she said she would take the orders so I told her there were 33 more orders.
she said she had to take orders from someone so she would take the orders I had.

she was so nice, she didn`t even act like a mint employee.
she took all 34 orders, and said would there be anything else she could do for me.
I said no thanks for all the trouble, she said it was no trouble, and I had called in for the coins before they were half sold out, so I would getting all the orders.

then I get a email that I will not be getting my order they were SOLD OUT.

I don`t know what happened to the others that I ordered for, but I do know that I will not be getting my 5 coin sets.

then people ordered 3 after I got my email and got their coins it was posted here.
I was on the phone 3 hours trying to find out about my order.
first the phone would just ring and ring till I would call back ring ring till I got tired of it and finally quit calling.

I don`t know if the lady that was so nice on the phone trash canned my orders when she hung up, I would not think she would waste her time like that.
so far 19 other people that I CALLED IN ORDERS FOR GOT THE SAME EMAIL THAT i did.
none of the orders were for more than 5 sets.
all were on separate credit cards, with their address to ship to.
the coins went to the address on the credit card.
none of the orders were for more than 5 sets.

NOW I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE THAT I ORDERED FOR AND MYSELF THAT I ORDERED FOR WERE SCREWED, AT THE LEAST SOMETHING HAPPENED REALLY CROOKED HERE.
I ORDERED BY THE RULES.

THE ONLY THING I KNOW OF IS TO CALL EACH ORDER SEPARATE ON SEPARATE PHONE CALLS, DO NOT USE A PERSON THAT SEEMS SO NICE ON THE PHONE.

ALL I ORDERED WAS 2 SETS 1 FOR MYSELF TO KEEP FOR MY COLLECTION AND ONE FOR MY BROTHERS COLLECTION, FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT.

ONE RULE TO REMEMBER.
NEVER EVER TRUST ANYONE NICE FROM THE MINT.

EVERYONE ONE WHO GOT EXTRA SETS MORE THAN THE 5 SET LIMIT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PROFIT FROM THEM ON EBAY.

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: NEVER TRUST A NICE MINT EMPLOYEE

Postby barrytrot » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 am

You didn't obey the rules actually.

And the employee you are referring to doesn't know the rules, she just takes orders. And it sounds like she did a tremendous job and was super patient. I would love to hire her :)
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions