Merkel says German multi-cultural society has failed

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Merkel says German multi-cultural society has failed

Postby Pennysaved » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:09 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101017/wl_afp/germanymuslimreligionimmigration

She had a lot of guts to make the comments she did.

I was more impressed that the Turkish President asked Turkish immigrants to learn the German language and try to integrate better. You wouldn't hear the Mexican President making those kind of comments.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Merkel says German multi-cultural society has failed

Postby AGCoinHunter » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:02 pm

In this day in age of politically correctness, yes she does have a lot of guts to make that comment. As societies are backed up against the wall with multiculturalism you are going to hear a lot more of them screaming this. Europe is under an Islamic invasion, just like we are under a Mexican one.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Beau » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:19 pm

I say go GAL GO.
finally someone with enough guts to tell them.
I don`t think we should allow imigration until they learn to speak english, and dress like Americans.
I go to Wal Mart and hear them jabbering, I don`t know if they some are talking about me or not, but I do know some are.

I really feel like we should cut off imigration. it would help keep down terrorisum.
then when one is in court for terrorisim and found guilty take them outside and hang them then and there.

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Beau » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:30 pm

I agree with the sheriff in Arizona, he mounted 50 Cal machine guns on top of Ford trucks. I think that is a little bit to large of a gun, but it shows he means business.
shoot with smaller guns and cheaper ammo.

when they see people crossing the border shoot and ask questions later.

drug dealers are a big problem, but our country is in a recession or depression now
all the jobs we have are needed for American people.

I know someone will not agree with me, but you don`t live where every other person is Mexican.

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby agmoose » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Honestly, the Mexicans aren't the big problem, its the muslims and the way they will try to force their culture on us. It is happening around the country - they preach tolerance to us, but do not abide by it themselves. If you haven't read up on what the Danes have done to correct their immigration issues - you should. They too mean business and finally got sick of the Muslims. I'm quite sure the muslims are who Merkel was referring to as well. I spent about 3 weeks in Germany earlier this year - and the muslims there aren't there to fit in and be part of the German culture. They aren't here in the US to fit in either. They are here to force their views on us and use our own foolish PC mentality against us to gain control.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Neckro » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Funny thing is, .50 machine guns can not be used against civilians outside of armored vehicles, accord to the gen convention. I think its just a scare tactic. And you can not combine a society of voted laws with one of religious laws. They will not work.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:47 pm

So what caliber machine gun is allowed to be used against civilians?
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Neckro » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:51 pm

7.62 =)
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Well maybe Arpaio should swap out the 50's for some M60s. I think those were 30 cal. I'm not even sure if they use them anymore.

That way if a war with Mexico breaks out we can mow down civilians and still be playing within the rules
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby horgad » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:20 pm

The way Merkel said that is just sad.

There are lots of arguably good reasons to be against immigrants, but language and culture are not really amongst them. There have been endless studies done on immigrant groups and always the new immigrants try to hold tightly to their language and culture and always they try to get their children to do the same and always they fail. The children move away from the old and towards the new. The problem of integration into the new culture rectifies itself over time and really is not a big deal. Sure there are ways to hurry it along if you really feel you need to, but why get all worked up about it.

Now if you want to talk about immigrants using resources, not contributing enough back, or taking jobs well then you might be able to make a good argument. Although a lot of it is probably just a matter of the current poor economy and not a matter of a desire to intentionally milk the system. Generally immigrants pay taxes like everybody else. And as for taking jobs, no its a good thing especially right now, but I am far more upset about all the jobs that were shipped overseas by our political and corporate leaders then by the ones taken over by desperate poor people seeking only to improve their lives and the lives of their families.

What I am saying is don't bash the immigrants. You can be against immigration or for immigration controls for logical arguable economic reasons with no reason for the bashing. The bashing just leads to discrimination and eventually to violence against minorities.

By the way while we are jumping up and down yelling about the Mexicans, ironically many of them are moving back to Mexico because the economy is no worse there and the cost of living is less. Maybe someday Americans will be trying to illegally escape to Mexico...well at least into Canada and that maybe won't be that far into our future.
horgad
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Neckro » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Haha, keep dreaming. Wait until every single one of them refuses the new countries culture, laws, and see how wonderful life can be when they bring their country to yours.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby Ardent Listener » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Every failing society needs a scapegoat. It's not the immigrants (legal or enticed illegal) that's the real problem, it's the international banker's failed policies along with their fiat greed.
All posts by the person known here as Ardent Listener are for your edification and amusement only and are not intended to provide investment, medical, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Postby Ardent Listener » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Thogey wrote:So what caliber machine gun is allowed to be used against civilians?

What ever caliber the "civilians" are shooting at you. ;)
All posts by the person known here as Ardent Listener are for your edification and amusement only and are not intended to provide investment, medical, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Ardent Listener wrote:
Thogey wrote:So what caliber machine gun is allowed to be used against civilians?

What ever caliber the "civilians" are shooting at you. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Beau » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Mercle said German Multi-cultural society has failed, so lets send him all the

Mexicans and Muslims and see if it will work then for him.

on a one way ticket to Germany, never to return to the USA.

7.62 x 39 will that do or do we need something different ?

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby blackrabbit » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Yes scapegoats, we need more scapegoats, Mexicans, Muslims, very scary stuff! Where in the USA are Muslims forcing there culture on Americans, besides maybe the CIA funded mosque? Muslims are shitting in there pants scared in this country of getting attacked or fingered as terrorists. Somebody blew up a mosque in Florida and it only made the local news, why is that? Banker elites need to ramp up the divide and conquer to keep ruling us all. As soon as Americans start really rebelling we shall see more Al-CIA-duh attacks on us to justify political/economic repression on all of us. The banking elites rule us with really no trouble at all. Point your anger up instead of down and we may actually become better off.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Ardent Listener » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:24 pm

blackrabbit wrote:Yes scapegoats, we need more scapegoats, Mexicans, Muslims, very scary stuff! Where in the USA are Muslims forcing there culture on Americans, besides maybe the CIA funded mosque? Muslims are shitting in there pants scared in this country of getting attacked or fingered as terrorists. Somebody blew up a mosque in Florida and it only made the local news, why is that? Banker elites need to ramp up the divide and conquer to keep ruling us all. As soon as Americans start really rebelling we shall see more Al-CIA-duh attacks on us to justify political/economic repression on all of us. The banking elites rule us with really no trouble at all. Point your anger up instead of down and we may actually become better off.

Good post Blackrabbit. How many Americans are blaming the recent price hike of gasoline on the Arabs? Yet, they have no clue that the dollar is tanking. It's so much easier for them to spit into the wind, but it comes right back at them.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Postby Neckro » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:50 pm

What about every time the price of Oil drops, Opec lowers its production to increase the price of oil? So it isn't just the Dollar if you use that example.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby Ardent Listener » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Neckro wrote:What about every time the price of Oil drops, Opec lowers its production to increase the price of oil? So it isn't just the Dollar if you use that example.

No, it's not always just the dollar. But few ever consider the value of the dollar as a cause and effect of higher oil prices.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Postby Delawhere Jack » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:17 pm

BORDERS LANGUAGE CULTURE!

Defend yours now, or DO NOT BITCH later about what your nation becomes.
I've gone Galt. Obama and all the other commie's can kiss my a....
Delawhere Jack
Post Hoarder

Postby Beau » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 am

blackrabbit wrote:Yes scapegoats, we need more scapegoats, Mexicans, Muslims, very scary stuff! Where in the USA are Muslims forcing there culture on Americans, besides maybe the CIA funded mosque? Muslims are shitting in there pants scared in this country of getting attacked or fingered as terrorists. Somebody blew up a mosque in Florida and it only made the local news, why is that? Banker elites need to ramp up the divide and conquer to keep ruling us all. As soon as Americans start really rebelling we shall see more Al-CIA-duh attacks on us to justify political/economic repression on all of us. The banking elites rule us with really no trouble at all. Point your anger up instead of down and we may actually become better off.

" Where in the USA are Muslims forcing there culture on Americans, besides maybe the CIA funded mosque? Muslims are shitting in there pants scared in this country of getting attacked or fingered as terrorists."

if you realy want to know take a ride to East Texas or Louisiana.
you will see where they are trying to take over. The Muslims are the rudest people on earth. I guess the Mexicans would be next, then Pakistan people.
they all know if they get in trouble in the USA they will be deported, and never see a court room.
I have a friend that works for the border patrol everytime he has to take one into custody, he calls in and they always say do you want to turn them loose or do you want us to come down an let them go.

he has to drive 60 miles a day one way to work, and guess what the good old Border Patrols told all of them.
you get one tank of Gas per week, because we are short on money.
he ends up with 120 miles per day for one week to drive on one tank.
he is buying gas to go to work 2 days per week.

he arrested a bus load of Mexicans they told him to let them go so they got back on the bus and went to construction job.

all of them are forcing us to take thier culture and dress like them.
Rag Heads, dirty Mexicans, and Pakistans.

they own all the gas stations, convenience stores, and Motels.
they sell us Gas and you stay in thier Motels then when they need to hire someone they just call home and have another one sent over here.
that is thousands of jobs Americans need.

if you don`t have them where you are I need to send you some COD.

If they are not where you are you are lucky, and they are not about to [shucks] thier pants either there are almost as many, as there are Americans here.

I know if you could see how they are your mind would be changed, or you are a Muslim.

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Mike » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Here's my two cents worth:

Some cultures are conducive to the creation of wealth and a high standard of living, and some aren't.

If people want to immigrate to a new country to benefit from that higher standard of living, and assimilate into the new culture, that's fine. That's what two of my grandparents did a little over 100 years ago.

But if people immigrate to another country to benefit from that higher standard of living, and insist on retaining their original culture, it will ultimately be self defeating. If they impose their original culture (one not conducive to the creation of wealth) on their new country, maybe not within their lifetimes, all they will have succeeded in doing is bringing their new country down to the economic level of the country they left.

What I've written above only assumes economic motives to the immigrants. What if their motives aren't only economic? What if they see their primary goal as spreading their culture and acting to slowly erode, then eliminate our culture?
Mike
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions