malfunctioning equipment skyward or what?

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

malfunctioning equipment skyward or what?

Postby fasteddy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Hoard, was that one of your coin rollers malfunctioning the other day...it kinda looked like a penny roll sky-rocketing into the stratosphere....hmmm....but serioulsy did NORAD just tell us that they don't know what that was...who is in charge with our defenses...Now I am seriously concerned...JUS HOW THE F DO THEY NOT KNOW....how thick does the nickel bricks need to be for home fortification?
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Re: malfunctioning equipment skyward or what?

Postby Caridad » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:59 pm

it's amazing that no one in the federal government KNEW. not NORAD, not THE MILITARY, not THE FAA, not NASA! so what happened to the vp and prez? i know the prez was out of the country. they didn't have to say much about his wearabouts at that time. where IS the vp these days?
Caridad
Penny Collector Member

Postby billo » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 am

Highlights what a terrible shape we're in. We need new people in charge fast.
Nickel and (silver) dime me.
billo
Penny Collector Member

Postby fasteddy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:09 am

u know they have Biden gagged and hidden away...cuz if he was loose....his loose lips....might, just might awaken the sheeple and doom their plan.
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About