Quick! Everyone PANIC The Flu will kill us all!

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

Quick! Everyone PANIC The Flu will kill us all!

Postby Thogey » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:07 pm

OMG :o

What are we going to do? The CDC says this will be the worst flu season in years.

Unless we get a 'government approved" flu shot.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Quick! Everyone PANIC The Flu will kill us all!

Postby NDFarmer » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Wonder how long before they make it mandatory?
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Wait till after the 21st to get one, in case we are all dead :clap:
hobo finds

Postby 68Camaro » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Thogey wrote:OMG :o

What are we going to do? The CDC says this will be the worst flu season in years.

Unless we get a 'government approved" flu shot.

Yikes!

Not to change the subject, but check out

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/100-mos ... rjections/
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:18 pm

NDFarmer wrote:Wonder how long before they make it mandatory?

Wonder how long until I'm named an "unfit parent" for not filling my children with substances unknown.....?
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby NDFarmer » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 pm

OneBiteAtATime wrote:

Wonder how long until I'm named an "unfit parent" for not filling my children with substances unknown.....?

I think it is already happening. I think in some states if your child is not immunized with the vaccines that the state says is mandatory they are not allow to go to school.
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:22 pm

NDFarmer wrote:
OneBiteAtATime wrote:

I think it is already happening. I think in some states if your child is not immunized with the vaccines that the state says is mandatory they are not allow to go to school.

That's cool, as long as you have the right to pass on public school.

BTW Wisconsin is a disaster area. 3 have died from this plague already.

Apparently the ELDERLY are most at risk. Be lookin for the new (eldrely old widows)at the coin counters this spring :thumbup:

$200 bags of war nicks at FV. BULLY!
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About