50 Top Prepper Sites

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

50 Top Prepper Sites

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:39 am

OK, I'm going to share a link with at least 50 links. You have to promise me moderation in using the links. Don't spend so much time on those prepper sites that you forget about realcent. Promise?

OK, here's the link:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/rise-of-the-preppers-50-of-the-best-prepper-websites-and-blogs-on-the-internet/
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Re: 50 Top Prepper Sites

Postby Hawkeye » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Great. There goes my evening. :)

I've only clicked on one link so far, and it's awesome.
Metal > Paper
Hawkeye
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Numis Pam » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:13 am

Thanks!! :thumbup: Some of these are awesome! :D
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby shinnosuke » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:18 am

Here's another great prepping tool. Go to the link below and click on the first link on that page (called Prepping Matrix Download (This Site)) to go to a PDF page.

http://www.prepperlink.com/index.php/prepare/getting-started/item/114-prepping-matrix-ver1

From the website:
When you are new to prepping, everything becomes a little too overwhelming. I wish I could tell you the “lost” feeling changes over time, but it doesn’t. The truth is; while you expand your “prepper” knowledge, your interests in new subjects can spiral out of control. And, when you think you have figured something out, you may realize that you have solved only a small piece of the puzzle. Therefore, after much debate, sketching on the chalkboard, and revision after revision, we are pleased to offer our initial Prepper Matrix.

Prepping Matrix Download (This Site)

A couple of great comments follow the matrix and the whole site has some good info.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About