Nat Geo Doomsday Preppers

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

Nat Geo Doomsday Preppers

Postby WizardTN » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:12 am

How many folks caught the National Geographic's "Doomsday Preppers" show? Is this going to become a series?
I notice that the copy of the full 45 min show that someone put up on youtube has already been taken off. There are a few survivalist sites that still have a copy. You may find it interesting.
If you can't find it online, just perhaps, maybe some realcent member may have managed to d/l a copy before it dissapeared. Maybe sending a pm would secure you a copy.
WizardTN
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Nat Geo Doomsday Preppers

Postby abe » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:33 am

My lady was telling me about it and she thought it was very interesting.
my 1st question was why didn't you record it.
I can't find it in the programming, but I'll keep lookin'.
Got Laminated Lincolns? Give me a buzz.
abe
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby WizardTN » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 am

It's not in the programming in total. There are 2 clips only. That is why I said that ummmmm.... maybe... SOMEONE has made a copy of the full 45 min program and that .....SOMEONE may have the 162MB file available to be d/l. *cough*cough*
WizardTN
Penny Pincher Member

Postby bankmining » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 pm

I can't find the link that I initially read about the show, but I'm pretty sure it said the re-broadcast was scheduled for July 30 although I don't remember the exact time (it was in primetime).
bankmining
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby alpacafarmer » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 am

Survival blog has a link to the video's. There are 4 parts the last one is only about 2 min and the other 3 are 12 to 14 min. The guys in NC seem to have it going on.
alpacafarmer
Penny Collector Member

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About