SINKING YOUR OWN SHIP!

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: SINKING YOUR OWN SHIP!

Postby goodcents » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:30 am

+1000 for HCBTT for keeping it real - cent.

My mother in law is available if you are looking for a volume deal ;-)

I think there is plenty of time left for the little guy out there to have fun sorting. As for the big players - I salute you all. You've taken the risks, the overhead, and deserve to be rewarded highly for that. If it weren't for you the little guy like me would have never stumbled on a site like this and bought a ryedale or have the support of such a great group.

Glad the thread took a turn for the better - I think
Joe
goodcents
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby eboyfudd » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:43 pm

I don't post here often - but I read & listen quite a bit. I enjoy some of what I read, and I cringe at some. But talk of banning AJ for this post is ludicrous!

It's unreasonable to expect 100% support of forum membership with the broadcast. Did AJ jab at highroller a bit? ... Yes! But highroller talked this up, waved a banner about the story, and got his 15 seconds of fame - all in the interest of advancing his own position (the story may or may not ultimately benefit you and me ... but he did the story for his own benefit). I hope that he (we all) prospers from his copper operation, but the limelight brings attention of all sorts.

That members of this forum share one or more common interests is not to say that we all think alike. I've found other posts to be much more offensive that this! A recent example entails the spirited statement of one's propensity to shoot occupy wall street participants. Seriously? :shock:
eboyfudd
Penny Sorter Member

Postby JobIII » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Wow....

I am guilty of posting before reading all of the posts. I think we have like 3 of these heated topics a year. This one was a fun read.

HR if it's true you have the family hook-up with armor transport. I am really jealous. If that's not true, i'm jealous that you have the hook-up now :)

Also no judgements here either way, but Andrew Jackson are you Glenn Beck? I'm just curious.

~JobIII
Follow my blog here: http://xxjobiiixx.blogspot.com
Check here and please remember to follow us also: http://coinwholesales.blogspot.com
Watch my youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/xxJOBIIIxx
JobIII
Post Hoarder

Postby highroller4321 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:12 pm

JobIII wrote:Wow....

I am guilty of posting before reading all of the posts. I think we have like 3 of these heated topics a year. This one was a fun read.

HR if it's true you have the family hook-up with armor transport. I am really jealous. If that's not true, i'm jealous that you have the hook-up now :)

Also no judgements here either way, but Andrew Jackson are you Glenn Beck? I'm just curious.

~JobIII

I do NOT have any family hook ups. I made my own connections and formed them. There are many members on the forum that can confirm this. Everyone that went to to get togethers can confirm this as well.
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby s3p2 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:50 pm

If you are wondering how this may effect sorting, read the post "high volume sorting". Guess what, he just joined this week and is looking to sort 500,000 coins a day.
s3p2

Postby TXBullion » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:12 pm

highroller4321 wrote:

~JobIII

I do NOT have any family hook ups. I made my own connections and formed them. There are many members on the forum that can confirm this. Everyone that went to to get togethers can confirm this as well.

Confirmed :D
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby highroller4321 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:24 pm

s3p2 wrote:If you are wondering how this may effect sorting, read the post "high volume sorting". Guess what, he just joined this week and is looking to sort 500,000 coins a day.

About twice a month every since this forum was created people come in talking "big numbers" :lol:
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby pennyhoard » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:36 pm

s3p2 wrote:If you are wondering how this may effect sorting, read the post "high volume sorting". Guess what, he just joined this week and is looking to sort 500,000 coins a day.

What is that supposed to mean? You joined the site a whole 13 days before I did. I have been lurking here for sometime.
pennyhoard
Penny Sorter Member

Postby jldco » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Can the Mods move this thread to a new department called whining and crying? Good grief! I think some of us are gonna have a "group puke!"
jldco
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Rosco » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:32 pm

highroller4321 wrote:

~JobIII

:mrgreen: I also Confirm this HR is a enthusiastic young man with strong work ethnic. I attended Denver in May 2011 Rosco. :)
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby JobIII » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:47 am

Rosco wrote:
highroller4321 wrote:

~JobIII

:mrgreen: I also Confirm this HR is a enthusiastic young man with strong work ethnic. I attended Denver in May 2011 Rosco. :)

Confirmed, I am jealous of another members networking abilities... (bold doesn't really stick out so i made it blue) :)
Follow my blog here: http://xxjobiiixx.blogspot.com
Check here and please remember to follow us also: http://coinwholesales.blogspot.com
Watch my youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/xxJOBIIIxx
JobIII
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing