Ryedale Ace

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Ryedale Ace

Postby CU Baker » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 pm

I just bought a used Ryedale Ace from Corsair at auction last week. Thanks for the quick shipment. Friday I sorted the three boxes of pennys I had on hand. Really double sorted because it went so much quicker then I expected. Ok now what do I do? Thats all the bank boxes I had, oh well I will just go play poker. Lost! Now its saterday morning,sleeping in late and forgot about going to the bank. Pulled out a five gallon bucket of copper and started resorting. After $105.00 I had pull out 7 zn all 1982, but did find a sweet 1910 wheaty I had missed. Just wanted to say this little machine is great and for the time being I will just have to endure until i can go fully automatic. Happy hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand!
CU Baker
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Ryedale Ace

Postby dakota1955 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 pm

glad that the ace is working for you
dakota1955
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Corsair » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Good doing business with you, Bob. Hope you continue to enjoy the machine.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby Country » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:37 pm

I use my ACE for all my handsorting. It's a great machine that makes handsorting twice as fast. Great for sorting 1982s too. You gotta check the zinc bin for an occasional wheat or even an IH. :D
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Elcid69 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Ordering mine Mon. hope I'm as good
I want to buy " War Nickel's & Steel Pennies"
Elcid69
Penny Collector Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing