Just picked me up one of these :)

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Just picked me up one of these :)

Postby RD5 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 pm

I might make a video of me opening it for you guys,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160787347215?ss ... 602wt_1185
Coin Master Flex
RD5
Penny Collector Member

Re: Just picked me up one of these :)

Postby Thogey » Fri May 11, 2012 10:46 pm

We don't have a comedy forum here. But good luck anyway.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby RD5 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Alright, alright I see how it is 8-)
Coin Master Flex
RD5
Penny Collector Member

Postby DebtFreeMe » Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Go for it... The most you could be out is $11.49... I love this quote though, "These rolls are completely unsearched and professionally wrapped!"

So a professional was wrapping them, but made sure to take no notice at all at the coins that were passing right before his eyes?
DebtFreeMe
Penny Collector Member

Postby SilverEye » Sat May 12, 2012 1:31 am

The seller is being paid to stack the deck on these pennies, wrap, and sell them. That's makes them professionally wrapped!
SilverEye
Penny Collector Member

Postby Beervestor » Sat May 12, 2012 2:08 am

go for it i cant wait to see the video haha
Beervestor

Postby RD5 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:03 am

Yeah, I really don't understand how they can be "professionally rapped" I think he is referring to be rapped by a bank machine of some sort. Well, I guess we'll see how it goes.
Coin Master Flex
RD5
Penny Collector Member

Postby PADFH » Sat May 12, 2012 7:52 am

I've always been tempted to buy one of these. Resisted so far. Let us know how it goes.
PADFH
Penny Pincher Member

Postby CanadianCopper » Sat May 12, 2012 8:36 am

DebtFreeMe wrote:Go for it... The most you could be out is $11.49... I love this quote though, "These rolls are completely unsearched and professionally wrapped!"

So a professional was wrapping them, but made sure to take no notice at all at the coins that were passing right before his eyes?

I guess that's why they call him a professional ;)
Videos of all my coin roll hunting finds can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadaCoinHunting
Check out my blog: http://www.canadacoinhunting.blogspot.com
CanadianCopper
Penny Sorter Member

Postby JerrySpringer » Sat May 12, 2012 9:15 am

I just got back from vacation. In a rural town diner, they had a bubble gum type vending machine where you put two quarters in and get a collectible coin. They had pictures of all the old US silver small coins and copper ones on it that you could win. Also, you could win a foreign coin. Me being somewhat intrigued, thought, sure, maybe I'll be lucky and get a Mercury dime for 50 cents. Nope, got a 1987 Brasil coin, probably worth a cent at best. Lesson is, I bet they loaded that vending machine with all the foreign coins and probably have 1 Mercury dime and 1 war nickel and 1 steel 1945 Lincoln cent in the whole thing. So, when I see these Ebay auctions, I think the seller knows carefully enough to not let go anything worth anything much in the rolls. You get a roll with an Indian Head cent or two and a bunch of common date wheaties. I fell for it with the vending machine. I guess I got a little souvenir of my trip at best.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing