Frelling Coinstar......

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Frelling Coinstar......

Postby cesariojpn » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:42 am

See a deal on Amazon (something listed for another item that I can cash upon), figure i'd dump some zincs and cash in.

Nearest machine is a mile away, so go early in the morning and beat the rush. Machine is full.

Sona.....okay, try again in the afternoon. Maybe the machine will be cleaned out and given fresh empty bins during the day.

Machine is still full.

So now I have to go down the mountain and use ANOTHER machine.....well choice of two, but one screwed me cause the phone line wasn't hooked up and I had to pay fees and the other I haven't used period. Hopefully the deal I want is still in my cart come tomorrow.......
cesariojpn
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Frelling Coinstar......

Postby Engineer » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:09 am

Frelling...

Reminds me of Farscape.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby penny pretty » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 pm

nearest a mile away? do you have to walk? :lol: I reply because I do all dumps at coinstar for amazon gift.( last months special $5 free MP3 for every $20 poured was great got a bunch of free music!) I dont have a coinstar within a mile, but I have SIX within 5 miles. and check those reject trays 8-)
"Is that a roll of pennies in your pocket?" "Why yes miss, it is... why do you ask?"
penny pretty
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tuleja » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:30 am

last months special $5 free MP3 for every $20 poured was great got a bunch of free music!

I was glad I had a bunch of zincs that needed to be returned. I bought a bunch of music myself and still have $70 worth of music certificates to use up in my account. I'm sure if I don't, my wife will use them up :)
tuleja
Penny Pincher Member

Postby cesariojpn » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:52 pm

penny pretty wrote:nearest a mile away? do you have to walk? :lol:

Down a hill, then up a hill. A good mile to that Coinstar.

I'd do it, but then again, it's hot as hell walking with over 20 pounds of stuff on your shoulders or in your arms.

Inb4 "In my time, we'd walk a mile to school.......IN THE SNOW" recollections.
cesariojpn
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby penny pretty » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 pm

tuleja wrote:
last months special $5 free MP3 for every $20 poured was great got a bunch of free music!

I was glad I had a bunch of zincs that needed to be returned. I bought a bunch of music myself and still have $70 worth of music certificates to use up in my account. I'm sure if I don't, my wife will use them up :)

OCT 31 is the deadline get your tunes!
"Is that a roll of pennies in your pocket?" "Why yes miss, it is... why do you ask?"
penny pretty
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing