selling out, interested?

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

selling out, interested?

Postby copprluvr » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi all, Longtime lurker decided to sell out. I've got $250.00 face value and am located south of Detroit. Any bidders/takers? Looking for $400.00 or better offer. Will deliver around this area. wantmymail@yahoo.com Thank you all.
copprluvr

Re: selling out, interested?

Postby barrytrot » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:26 pm

The going rate is between 1.3x and 1.4x. Lower to that point and you will probably get some takers. At 1.6x probably not.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby copprluvr » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm

OK thanx, didn't quite know how much. WILL SELL FOR $350.00
copprluvr

Postby slickeast » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I don't think you are allowed to list anything for sale on RC until you have at least 10 posts
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast

Postby copprluvr » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Gee, I've been a long long time lurker but really never had much to add. I think you guys pretty much say it all and I've never really had much to say that wasn't said by one or more of you already. I think you guys pretty much have the subject covered very well and I've learned a lot over the years from you. If you insist, I could make a lot of comments about a few things but I don't want to clog up any conversations... $350.00 or best offer?
copprluvr

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:57 pm

A local Craigslist add would also be a good thing to start.
Might get some bites on there. :thumbup:
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby TXBullion » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:02 pm

copprluvr wrote:Gee, I've been a long long time lurker but really never had much to add. I think you guys pretty much say it all and I've never really had much to say that wasn't said by one or more of you already. I think you guys pretty much have the subject covered very well and I've learned a lot over the years from you. If you insist, I could make a lot of comments about a few things but I don't want to clog up any conversations... $350.00 or best offer?

Sounds like you would have great input. Very good response. I would enjoy reading your posts surely!
TXBullion

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing