Osama's Dead

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Osama's Dead

Postby eric273 » Sun May 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Thoughts?
I like cheese !
eric273

Re: Osama's Dead

Postby bankmining » Sun May 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Check out the Silver Forum - lots of people commenting there on several threads about the news tonight
bankmining
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Market Harmony » Sun May 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Actually, he was dead the moment that he claimed responsibility for leading a terrorist group; there was just a time delay.

Hopefully, there won't be 2 heads that grow in place of the 1 that was cut off from this modern day Hydra...
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Postby moneydog » Sun May 01, 2011 11:19 pm

rabid dog finally dead yea special forces
moneydog
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Number21 » Sun May 01, 2011 11:43 pm

"I wouldn't give nickel for another buck"
Number21
Penny Pincher Member

Postby John_doe » Mon May 02, 2011 4:38 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF37-9OGblw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch the whole interview. Video is from 2007.

Not only was the economic downturn predicted by the Ron Paul camp, but also his whereabouts.
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby Devil Soundwave » Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 am

Number21 wrote:Image

Pretty sure a number of countries where roped into the "war on terror" but hey. Go Team America etc.
Scotsman in residence...

The bankers rubbed their palms together, and the economy went up in flames.

"If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have." Gerald Ford.
Devil Soundwave
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby kiwiman » Mon May 02, 2011 10:57 am

Did he... give you all his pennies or something?
You could be sorting right now.
kiwiman
Penny Collector Member

Postby rickygee » Mon May 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Again?

Interesting editorial from the Daily Bell.

http://www.thedailybell.com/2210/Osama- ... Again.html

Just saying.
rickygee
Penny Collector Member

Postby eric273 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

I can't wait until 2 weeks when we get a video from his pile of look alikes saying he isn't dead
I like cheese !
eric273

Postby andrewjackson » Mon May 02, 2011 10:11 pm

8-) Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this like the 9th time this war criminal has died? The first time was back in 2002. He was on kidney dialysis!!! Has anyone considered the possibility that this criminal was put on ice until a politically beneficial time such as this . Let's look at the facts. Barrack Hussein Obama's approval rating is/was the worst in presidential history, the dollar is worth less and less each day, nationwide natural disasters, and involvement In 3 war's!!! We are now celebrating in the streets of this historical event. But where's the body? Thrown out to sea on the Druid /Communist sacred day May 1st. MAY-DAY MAY-DAY something wrong with this scenario.
Just my two cents, Copper that is.
andrewjackson
Penny Sorter Member

Postby eric273 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:51 pm

andrewjackson wrote:8-) Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this like the 9th time this war criminal has died? The first time was back in 2002. He was on kidney dialysis!!! Has anyone considered the possibility that this criminal was put on ice until a politically beneficial time such as this . Let's look at the facts. Barrack Hussein Obama's approval rating is/was the worst in presidential history, the dollar is worth less and less each day, nationwide natural disasters, and involvement In 3 war's!!! We are now celebrating in the streets of this historical event. But where's the body? Thrown out to sea on the Druid /Communist sacred day May 1st. MAY-DAY MAY-DAY something wrong with this scenario.
Just my two cents, Copper that is.

Wouldn't this be good in a sense
I like cheese !
eric273

Postby HPMBTT » Tue May 03, 2011 2:03 am

Honestly, I don't believe any of it; I never have. Actually, there are too many holes in the whole 911 mess period, and it's very likely that the US government was at least partially involved (and I will stop here on that issue). Sorry to be negative about the whole thing....but to put it bluntly, I just don't believe almost everything that they put out these days.
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Number21 » Tue May 03, 2011 4:30 am

Wow. Some of you should make a hat out of your zincs to protect 'them' from stealing your thoughts.

Devil Soundwave wrote:Pretty sure a number of countries where roped into the "war on terror" but hey. Go Team America etc.

This all started when Osama killed Americans, and ended when Americans killed him.
"I wouldn't give nickel for another buck"
Number21
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Devil Soundwave » Tue May 03, 2011 4:46 am

Number21 wrote:This all started when Osama killed Americans, and ended when Americans killed him.

No argument there, but bear in mind the "52nd State" where right there with you, not to mention the fact some of the crazy bastard's minions blew up a load of people on the tube in London. That was a fun day here I assure you. :cry:
Scotsman in residence...

The bankers rubbed their palms together, and the economy went up in flames.

"If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have." Gerald Ford.
Devil Soundwave
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby jdonne4193 » Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

I got into this whole Gold/Silver/Metals thing after 9/11. I think it caused me to pay better attention to everything. I've done well with it too, but one thing I have to say is that this terrorist has made me more money then any single person.....1993 bombing weeks of overtime, 9/11 months....., now that he's dead........fear of "others' OT.

I went to and participated in 13 funerals, friends and co-workers, I'm glad that he got what was coming to him.
jdonne4193

Postby Country » Tue May 03, 2011 8:08 pm

I want to see some real proof that he is dead. It wouldn't surprise me if he was captured and sent to some prison for interregation. Do you trust our government to tell you the truth anymore?
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby jdonne4193 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Country wrote:I want to see some real proof that he is dead. It wouldn't surprise me if he was captured and sent to some prison for interregation. Do you trust our government to tell you the truth anymore?

From what I've seen..... I believe nothing.
jdonne4193

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing