First Annual Southern New England Realcent Member Meeting

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

First Annual Southern New England Realcent Member Meeting

Postby Diggin4copper » Fri May 13, 2011 8:18 am

was yesterday afternoon. Tinhorn and I met up at a local venue and shared hoarding stories! I had a good time and it is great to put a face to an online friend. We are going to have another get togwther in a few weeks, maybe we could make it a monthly meeting if there are other real centers who want to shoot the breeze. Have a great weekend everyone! Diggin
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: First Annual Southern New England Realcent Member Meetin

Postby tinhorn » Fri May 13, 2011 10:33 am

Hahaha! It was fun. I know there are other folks in the area--a regular get-together would be great!
www.silverandgoldaremoney.com
Press On Regardless!
tinhorn
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: First Annual Southern New England Realcent Member Meetin

Postby frugalcanuck » Fri May 13, 2011 4:20 pm

I was planing on going to Mt Washington NH next weekend but it looks like the snow is gone early this year.
"The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent." John Kenneth Galbraith 1975
frugalcanuck
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing