really?

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

really?

Postby gojomoso » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:19 pm

i was going to buy a ryedale today... i put some money in my account, (this account i keep at the minimum since i use it for coins and like to store my money elsewhere in a savings). The clerk told me i had an even amount (***.00) in my account... and apparently she rounded up. So assuming i had that amount i put my money in to get exactly what i needed for a ryedale. but now I am $.05 short of being able to get a ryedale unless i want my account to dip below the minimum :evil: and lose all my money to those evil bank fees :evil:
guess i'll wait for my last coin return to get credited tomorrow
i hate waiting :cry:
"No, Seriously Officer, it's all coins"

SELLING COINS, PENNY/SILVER SORTERS, CANVAS BAGS, AND OTHER RANDOM THINGS!!!!!!
http://gojomoso.weebly.com/
gojomoso
Penny Pincher Member

Re: really?

Postby Crescendo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:29 pm

gojomoso wrote:i was going to buy a ryedale today... i put some money in my account, (this account i keep at the minimum since i use it for coins and like to store my money elsewhere in a savings). The clerk told me i had an even amount (***.00) in my account... and apparently she rounded up. So assuming i had that amount i put my money in to get exactly what i needed for a ryedale. but now I am $.05 short of being able to get a ryedale unless i want my account to dip below the minimum :evil: and lose all my money to those evil bank fees :evil:
guess i'll wait for my last coin return to get credited tomorrow
i hate waiting :cry:

you have to wait for coin credits?
Crescendo
Penny Sorter Member

Postby gojomoso » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:00 pm

they send them off to brinks, then a few days later it gets credited, i have no coin counters in my area

gojomoso
Penny Pincher Member

Postby OtusLotus » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:42 pm

You decided to put off an enjoyment in your life for a lousy nickel?

That, IMO, is a CRAZY, way to live one's life... I mean you could have looked in your car, in the parking lot, asked someone at the bank, or even gone to the corner, showed off your leg and I guarantee you someone would have thrown at least a quarter in your direction.

I try not to judge the way people live, but honestly, as a fellow coin collector/hoarder, we are pretty creative people do something that is unconventional...

So, I hope that nickel finds its way into your pocket, and best of luck to you when you finally get that Ryedale!
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Crescendo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 pm

gojomoso wrote:they send them off to brinks, then a few days later it gets credited, i have no coin counters in my area

Ahh, so you deposit in bags? hope they don't charge you :)
Crescendo
Penny Sorter Member

Postby John_doe » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:15 pm

OtusLotus wrote:You decided to put off an enjoyment in your life for a lousy nickel?

That, IMO, is a CRAZY, way to live one's life... I mean you could have looked in your car, in the parking lot, asked someone at the bank, or even gone to the corner, showed off your leg and I guarantee you someone would have thrown at least a quarter in your direction.

I try not to judge the way people live, but honestly, as a fellow coin collector/hoarder, we are pretty creative people do something that is unconventional...

So, I hope that nickel finds its way into your pocket, and best of luck to you when you finally get that Ryedale!

I'll give him a nickle, if gaurenteed 9 copper cents upon arrival of his ryedale! :D ;)
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby gojomoso » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:52 am

OtusLotus wrote:You decided to put off an enjoyment in your life for a lousy nickel?

my bank doesnt put balance on the receipts, its when i got home and started to purchase one that i realized it... :oops:

gojomoso
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Snake42 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Its not for just a nickel. Think of all the overdraft fees he would be charged.
Snake42
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing