*****UPDATE! Your time is limited to be able to Hoard!

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: *****UPDATE! Your time is limited to be able to Hoard!

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Thogey and TXBullion decide to go deer hunting in some thick woods. They park their Mopeds at the edge of the woods and have a quick planning session before they enter. Thogey sez, let's split up to cover more ground. If you get lost shoot 3 times into the air and I'll come find you. If I get lost, I'll do the same. If I don't come right away, shoot into the air again and wait for me. So our two happy hunters go in opposite directions in search of game. Sure enough, TXBullion gets lost after a few hours. He shoots into the air and waits. Thogey doesn't appear so TX shoots again. He waits a long while. Nothing. He shoots again 3 times. Still nothing. As he prepares to shoot again, TX says to himself, I sure hope Thogey finds me soon. I'm almost out of arrows.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Jack's thread has been hijacked!

I'm ok with being a surrogate [Pole with a Danish name, American, and 1/32 Blackfoot?].

This could be a classic thread. Good one shinnosuke.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby AGgressive Metal » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 pm

So when is Realzloty.org going to debut? haha
And he that hath lyberte ought to kepe hit wel
For nothyng is better than lyberte
For lyberte shold not be wel sold for alle the gold and syluer of all the world
-Aesop's Fables, Caxton edition 1484

http://stores.ebay.com/commonwealthcurrency
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pdx_metal
AGgressive Metal
Realcent Moderator

Postby TXBullion » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:42 pm

AGgressive Metal wrote:So when is Realzloty.org going to debut? haha

I think it would be realzloty.pl :)
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing