Well bought my Ryedale

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Well bought my Ryedale

Postby Henchman » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Bought a used Ryedale off eBay tonight for $440 with 2 extra hoppers and a extra fly wheel, then also bought a Coin Counter for $215. So... I guess I'm officially addicted to this whole craziness :twisted:

Now to up my source banks, been using 2 so far by my work that let me take $100 once a week without a problem. Tried another bank and they just gave me $25 in rolls which was awkward.

Dumping is super easy, I have about 5 TD banks around my neighborhood and I took over $100 in zincs to each without a problem in a 1 hour loop today (my poor car wasn't happy with the added weight :lol: )

Quick question, Best place to get Dri-Slide? eBay seems over priced.

Cheers,
Henchman
Henchman
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Well bought my Ryedale

Postby avidbrandy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Congratulations!

http://www.ironbraid.com/driside.html for drislide. bottle will last forever. People more knowledgeable than me say it's the best place to get it, so I did.
avidbrandy
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby ffej » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:12 pm

amazon.com is about three dollars cheaper on the shipping, call me cheap but 7+ for shippings is kinda steep for me. The only gripe I had witht the ryedale was the two drops in the free bottle. I quess for free I was hoping for more, :-)
ffej
Penny Sorter Member

Postby frugalcanuck » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:36 pm

they wont ship to Canada
"The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent." John Kenneth Galbraith 1975
frugalcanuck
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tinhorn » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Henchman wrote:Tried another bank and they just gave me $25 in rolls which was awkward.

Get a few heavy shopping bags the next time you're in the grocery store. I have a few that are canvas. Keep 'em in your car for those days when your luck runs to unwrapped rolls. I came home one Saturday morning with darn near a hundred dollars in loose rolls.
www.silverandgoldaremoney.com
Press On Regardless!
tinhorn
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing