Selling some pennies

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Selling some pennies

Postby CasualPenny » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm a small time sorter. I've got a small stash and want to realize a bit of the profit now. I got in touch with a prospective buyer. I offered in 1.5x face for my coppers. Fair?
CasualPenny

Re: Selling some pennies

Postby 68Camaro » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:57 pm

That's a typical lower end selling price here at RC, including shipping. If you're selling face-to-face, no shipping, it's a better than low-end deal, more "typical".
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby CuJoe » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 am

I sent you a PM, as I am interested in your sorting services as well :-)
CuJoe

Postby anarchir » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 pm

CuJoe wrote:I sent you a PM, as I am interested in your sorting services as well :-)

Are you willing to pay people to sort by guaranteeing a sale in advance? If thats the case, I'd stop just sorting randomly and stashing them for myself and start actually selling them. My original plan was to sell but I'm just hand sorting when I have time now and dont have a machine.
anarchir
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing