Today's Nice 3 (4) Rolls

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Today's Nice 3 (4) Rolls

Postby Chief » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Today in my 4 boxes of pennies, in one box I had a dime ender, a wheat ender, and a Canadian ender. I've been finding a dime about every other week ($100-$200/week), but never an ender. They all just were staring at me when I opened the box. Later while running the boxes through the Ryedale, I found a plastic penny (luckily before it F'd up my Ryedale). I almost expected to find an Indian on my zinc-reject copper search. Just thought I'd share today's finds. Realcent rocks and keep sorting out there.
:) :) :)
Chief
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Today's Nice 3 (4) Rolls

Postby Morsecode » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Nice. I always crack open all the boxes first to see if there's an indian peeking out. So far, hasn't happened :cry:
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Chief » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Morsecode wrote:Nice. I always crack open all the boxes first to see if there's an indian peeking out. So far, hasn't happened :cry:

One of these days...
Then sell the Indian ender on ebay for $10+. :lol:
Chief
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TheJonasCollegeFund » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 am

My last box I found me an ender :D ...been about 20 or so boxes since...now it was a wheat ender...not one of those famous indian head enders. :roll:
TheJonasCollegeFund
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby TwoAndAHalfCents » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:22 am

My one and only Indian was hidden in the middle of a zinc patch in a Brinks box. Definitely not an ender. But my very first box had a dime on the end of a roll. Haven't found any more since.
TwoAndAHalfCents
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby JobIII » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 am

I've only seen one Indian cent "ender", the roll has not been opened and sits on my coin desk. A trophy of the hobby if you will. It's likely the only one i've come across, but i don't usually inspect the boxes so it's also possible i've opened a roll with another indian sitting on the end.

I find wheat and canadian cents on the end all the time. In fact it's common to see at least 2 per box. But that may just be my luck.

~JobIII
Follow my blog here: http://xxjobiiixx.blogspot.com
Check here and please remember to follow us also: http://coinwholesales.blogspot.com
Watch my youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/xxJOBIIIxx
JobIII
Post Hoarder

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing