I Love You (penny)

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

I Love You (penny)

Postby stonewallrabbitry » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:20 pm

I just found a 1973 penny that someone must have stamped a heart with I Love You inside of it, it is right about the date. I know it is not worth anything but it was my first time finding anything like that, even better is that Thursday is my girlfriends birthday so I might throw that in with a card and gift. She has been sorting a box a week and has not found anything odd yet
stonewallrabbitry
Penny Pincher Member

Re: I Love You (penny)

Postby Rosco » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:27 pm

I have found a few stamped Penny's mostly Kennedy stamps :) . Not sure where they are thou :?:

Always fun to find but it is usually hand sorters as a offset to our slower pace ;)
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby aloneibreak » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:18 pm

stonewallrabbitry wrote:I just found a 1973 penny that someone must have stamped a heart with I Love You inside of it, it is right about the date. I know it is not worth anything but it was my first time finding anything like that, even better is that Thursday is my girlfriends birthday so I might throw that in with a card and gift. She has been sorting a box a week and has not found anything odd yet

great idea giving it to the gf !

if youve got one that tolerates your sorting and even joins in youre lucky :)
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby stonewallrabbitry » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 pm

[/quote]great idea giving it to the gf !

if youve got one that tolerates your sorting and even joins in youre lucky :)[/quote]

Thanks, I knew she was worth keeping when she got in my truck the first knight we met and didn't mind when I took off my jacket and had two guns on me. The second date involved her helping me drag a deer out of woods. She turns 21 thursday so we will be at the sheriff office to apply for her license to carry.

I get three boxes a week, I do two and she does one. I would to step it up to 6 boxes between us both soon. I pick the pennies up and she dumps them, that way I don't have to worry about getitng caught dumping by any floating tellers
stonewallrabbitry
Penny Pincher Member

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm

stonewallrabbitry wrote:
Thanks, I knew she was worth keeping when she got in my truck the first knight we met and didn't mind when I took off my jacket and had two guns on me. The second date involved her helping me drag a deer out of woods. She turns 21 thursday so we will be at the sheriff office to apply for her license to carry.

I get three boxes a week, I do two and she does one. I would to step it up to 6 boxes between us both soon. I pick the pennies up and she dumps them, that way I don't have to worry about getitng caught dumping by any floating tellers

Fantastic! Skip the sheriff's office. Go to the courthouse and marry the woman! :)
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby HPMBTT » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:23 am

shinnosuke wrote:
stonewallrabbitry wrote:

Fantastic! Skip the sheriff's office. Go to the courthouse and marry the woman! :)

Amen to that! You're lucky to have found someone that also enjoys the same hobbies as you do. :)
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 1saved3.11earned » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Congrats on the find! I'm not talking about the penny either!
1saved3.11earned

Postby sparechange » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Girl, guns, coins---can't hardly go wrong with that combination! :)
Always drink upstream from politicians, they tend to foul things up.
sparechange
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby njoElec » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:05 pm

you've found yourself a keeper there! how often do you hear about ladies collecting coins, let alone sorting through em?????

if you end up having kids together, you should name one of them Penny! hahahha jk dude. I had to throw that lame joke in there :D
njoElec
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing