Would you stop sorting

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Would you stop sorting

Postby stonewallrabbitry » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 am

Bluegill wrote:
stonewallrabbitry wrote:I can double sort a box in about 40 minutes if I am doing it as fast as I can but usually I just do it at a comfortable pace while watching television

You can sort a $25 box of pennies in 20 minutes..? You're obviously not including the time it takes to break open all 50 rolls. That is 2 a second. I also have to question the accuracy...

I am not sure where you got the idea that I could sort a box in 20 minutes, I never said that. I can double sort one box with the Ryedale Ace in about 40 minutes, I would say about 35 minutes to open and run the box and another five minutes to run the coppers through again. I only double sort the coppers so that's only about 6.00 worth
stonewallrabbitry
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Would you stop sorting

Postby Bluegill » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:37 pm

stonewallrabbitry wrote:
Bluegill wrote:
stonewallrabbitry wrote:I can double sort a box in about 40 minutes if I am doing it as fast as I can but usually I just do it at a comfortable pace while watching television

You can sort a $25 box of pennies in 20 minutes..? You're obviously not including the time it takes to break open all 50 rolls. That is 2 a second. I also have to question the accuracy...

I am not sure where you got the idea that I could sort a box in 20 minutes, I never said that. I can double sort one box with the Ryedale Ace in about 40 minutes, I would say about 35 minutes to open and run the box and another five minutes to run the coppers through again. I only double sort the coppers so that's only about 6.00 worth

Just some misinterpretation on my part with some conflicting info. That's why I was asking. Now that you clarified it makes sense.
Bluegill
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing