Rent a Ryedale? - And Fake Ryedales

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Rent a Ryedale?

Postby ed_vantage17 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Neckro wrote:Competition is bad. Very bad.

You gotta be joking right? Competition is what drives mankind to better itself on every level imaginable. Making/copying something and presenting it as the original is a whole other kettle of fish. Competition it is not.

Please don't think that I'm defending the actions of this a**hole. If someone actually made a better product than Andy and sold it a comparable price, I'd be all about it. I will not do business with a "pirate" though.
Ferengi rule of acquisition #162: Even in the worst of times someone turns a profit.

My realcent feedback.

“Most Americans are getting hammered by high gas prices, yesterday oil hit a record high and politicians cannot do anything about it”. -- Bill O'Reilly April 23, 2008
ed_vantage17
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby ed_vantage17 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Both mhagen21 and kyle163113 make mention of the penniesnmore.weebly.com website in their listings. All four are from Wisconsin (but then again so am I. Maybe I'm part of the conspiracy too :lol: )

If it quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck, it's usually a duck.

PS - Don't feed the trolls.
Ferengi rule of acquisition #162: Even in the worst of times someone turns a profit.

My realcent feedback.

“Most Americans are getting hammered by high gas prices, yesterday oil hit a record high and politicians cannot do anything about it”. -- Bill O'Reilly April 23, 2008
ed_vantage17
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby aristobolus » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:55 pm

penniesnmore wrote:Im thinking of offering my machines for rent... http://www.penniesnmore.weebly.com what do you think a fair price would be...also thinking of offering to put the ammount towards the purchase of the machine... check out the video and leave me with your thoughts in the contact me area.

I could see a criminal mind profiting off the masses at Ebay, but here? That is like trying to pass on defective lures at a Bass Fishing Tournament full of pros. This person is incredibly lacking in intuition; I would guess that he will be in jail if he does not repent.
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby TXBullion » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 pm

aristobolus wrote:
penniesnmore wrote:Im thinking of offering my machines for rent... http://www.penniesnmore.weebly.com what do you think a fair price would be...also thinking of offering to put the ammount towards the purchase of the machine... check out the video and leave me with your thoughts in the contact me area.

I could see a criminal mind profiting off the masses at Ebay, but here? That is like trying to pass on defective lures at a Bass Fishing Tournament full of pros. This person is incredibly lacking in intuition; I would guess that he will be in jail if he does not repent.

I think realcenters here qualifies for some of the finest detective work around, no joke! :D
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby ScottyTX » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Neckro wrote:Competition is bad. Very bad.

I'm guessing Chinese knockoff silver eagles or whaterever is legit Competition too eh? Hummm.........makes you think what we could be doing collectively to rip off others inventions, hard work, capital investments and their blood/sweat used to create such devices. I'm thinking of scanning and printing off my own FRN's and printing them out, should be legal or government does it everyday eh??

Scotty
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. "
Laurence J. Peter
ScottyTX
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing