Crush on a bank teller

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Crush on a bank teller

Postby Neckro » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm

You guys are sounding like sick obsessed stalkers.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby TheJonasCollegeFund » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Yep....Wheat Stalkers!
TheJonasCollegeFund
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby TXTim » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Two things come to mind:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson

Also, the Tiger Woods story.

Be careful, guys.

Unless your name is Bill Clinton, trouble lurks behind feminine temptations - don't dip in the company inkwell!
Beer is my currency
TXTim
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby JadeDragon » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Joogaler wrote:
TheJonasCollegeFund wrote:I think this thread needs a picture of the bank teller! I'm sure most of you agree!

I second the motion.

I agree. Post a link to her facebook page or something.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Postby blackrabbit » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. I don't think I will be taking her picture any time soon as I feel that would totally creep her out at this point. It takes a little bit for my lowly handsorting self to not get back over there so I have only dealt with her a few times. Giving her a hobo nickel is a good idea I should work on that! We shall see if the business and pleasure will mix. I will post if anything interesting comes about! ;)
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby AGCoinHunter » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 am

Neckro wrote:You guys are sounding like sick obsessed stalkers.

I would say most on this forum are sick and obsessed...about gold, silver and copper. So yes, you are correct.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Insane-O » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:12 am

TheJonasCollegeFund wrote:What happens when you have to 'dump' her, maybe, like them zincers! Gives a new meaning to dump bank!

Yep. This could easily turn from a pick up bank to a dump bank. But what the heck. You have to chance it to find out for sure. Pennies and panties! :twisted:
Insane-O

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 am

Good luck, Black Rabbit!!

Ah, I can see it all now. Tellers have to be good with math, and rabbits are good at multiplying... soon there will be lots of bunnies running around!! :mrgreen: :lol:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Joogaler » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 am

This thread went down hill in a hurry...

Visit my E-Store for copper penny bullion!
http://jooglerbullion.ecrater.com/
Joogaler
Penny Collector Member

Postby misteroman » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:Good luck, Black Rabbit!!

Ah, I can see it all now. Tellers have to be good with math, and rabbits are good at multiplying... soon there will be lots of bunnies running around!! :mrgreen: :lol:

That made me laugh :lol:
misteroman

Postby BamaJoe » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Ok, so tell us the lastest. Did you ask her out?
If you are waiting for the "correction" to buy you need to realize that the increasing prices ARE the correction.

$100 Silver soon coming to a location near you.
BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TheJonasCollegeFund » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Yeah! What gives....which grading company did you send her out to? You should've got her back and graded by now!
TheJonasCollegeFund

Postby BamaJoe » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 pm

BU, Extra Fine, or a Cull? Inquiring minds want to know. Take my mind off the skunk I just finished sorting and the possible skunk I'm working on now.
If you are waiting for the "correction" to buy you need to realize that the increasing prices ARE the correction.

BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby myfundsarelow » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:06 pm

this is a great story! just dont get short changed HA ! HA! PEACE !!
myfundsarelow
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tinhorn » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:39 pm

TheJonasCollegeFund wrote:I think this thread needs a picture of the bank teller! I'm sure most of you agree!

Indeed!

Just remember, no matter how cute she is, some guy, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her.
www.silverandgoldaremoney.com
Press On Regardless!
tinhorn
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby aristobolus » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:31 am

BamaJoe wrote:BU, Extra Fine, or a Cull? Inquiring minds want to know. Take my mind off the skunk I just finished sorting and the possible skunk I'm working on now.

Or might we ask "circulated" or "uncirculated"?
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby Finder » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Just don't tell her that she reminds you of Susan B. Anthony.

BWhahahha!

:lol:
My, you have a lot of coins! Please wait while we catch up.
Finder
Penny Pincher Member

Postby BamaJoe » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Blackrabbit seems to be ignoring us. It must have either went REALLY good, or REALLY bad.

BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Lemon Thrower » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:28 pm

dump bank.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby BamaJoe » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Ok, it seems that no answers are forthcoming from Blackrabbit, so I decided it was time to find out for myself what happened between Blackrabbit and the teller. Not bragging, but I happen to have alot of contacts in the CIA, NSA, FBI, FDIC and the Girl Scouts of America that I was able to put to use in obtaining the following report on the incident.

At 10:48 AM on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010, Blackrabbit (hereinafter referred to as the "Stalkee") entered the bank carrying one box of zinc pennies, a single yellow rose, a 12 pack of Lindor Truffles and a Ryesdale Sorting machine. As the Stalkee approached the teller in question (hereinafter referred to as "Stalker") she looked up at him with a big smile. The Stalkee then handed the Stalker the items along with a note which read follows: My beauty, please accept this rose since it reminds me your beauty, the candy since it reminds me of yout sweet smile, the Ryesdale as a symbol that I want to spend my life sorting things out with you - oh and by the way, how about changing this box of zincs out for a fresh box for me before we run off together.

All was going well up until that fateful moment. The Stalker's heartbeat and body temperature immediately skyrocketed upon reading the note. She became flustered to the point that she dropped the precious Ryesdale towards the floor with its final destination being her left big toe. At that point she let out a blood curdling scream with such force that it dislodged and ejected her false teeth where they landed several feet away on the floor. Then things really started going downhill. As the Stalker bent over and reached for her teeth, her wig was caught by the suction from a nearby drive thru vacumn to be sucked out to one of the customers outside and her glass eye slipped out of her eye socket and fell to the floor. As the Stalker stood back straight up too quickly she slipped on the glass eye resulting in her landing on her backside with such force that that her girdle exploded making her immediately appear to weigh 173 pounds heavier than moments before and her right prosthetic leg came loose and bounced across the floor.

Not one to give up easy, the Stalker started climbing over the counter telling the Stalkee "Take me darling, I'm yours - today, tomorrow and forever." Now up until this moment from the time that the mentioned Ryesdale hit the mentioned big toe the Stalkee had been simply standing there with his mouth open and eyes unblinking, but luckily the fog lifted and Stalkee managed to move and instead of the Stalker jumping from the counter onto him she merely landed on the floor with a thud. Stalkee immediately ran for the door and was able to make it to his car and was driving off the lot as Stalker managed to hop to the entrance. Sadly, Stalker was able to obtain the make, model and tag number of Stalkee's vehicle.
In the time since November 9, 2010, Stalkee has had to abandon his residence in order to try and escape from the Stalkers persistant attempts to "sort things out with him - for good". Stalker along with her 28 cats has moved into Stalkee's residence claiming that her right to be there is based on "community property" and has started using Stalkees copper hoard as cat litter. Stalker has managed to track Stalkee down whenever he has attempted to seek shelter with nearby friends and relatives and at this point Stalkee has resorted to living in his car, keeping on the move and only stopping for brief naps while parked in back alleys in rough sections of town.

Stalkee constantly mumbles curses directed to members of an organization named "RealCent" blaming them for suggesting that he initiate contact with the Stalker. Further information of Stalkee's mental well being in not know at this time.

Report Complied by Bright Penny, Girl Scout 2nd Class, from material gathered from the CIA, NSA, FBI, FDIC and the Girl Scouts of America.

BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Joogaler » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:08 pm

BamaJoe wrote:Ok, it seems that no answers are forthcoming from Blackrabbit, so I decided it was time to find out for myself what happened between Blackrabbit and the teller. Not bragging, but I happen to have alot of contacts in the CIA, NSA, FBI, FDIC and the Girl Scouts of America that I was able to put to use in obtaining the following report on the incident.

At 10:48 AM on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010, Blackrabbit (hereinafter referred to as the "Stalkee") entered the bank carrying one box of zinc pennies, a single yellow rose, a 12 pack of Lindor Truffles and a Ryesdale Sorting machine. As the Stalkee approached the teller in question (hereinafter referred to as "Stalker") she looked up at him with a big smile. The Stalkee then handed the Stalker the items along with a note which read follows: My beauty, please accept this rose since it reminds me your beauty, the candy since it reminds me of yout sweet smile, the Ryesdale as a symbol that I want to spend my life sorting things out with you - oh and by the way, how about changing this box of zincs out for a fresh box for me before we run off together.

All was going well up until that fateful moment. The Stalker's heartbeat and body temperature immediately skyrocketed upon reading the note. She became flustered to the point that she dropped the precious Ryesdale towards the floor with its final destination being her left big toe. At that point she let out a blood curdling scream with such force that it dislodged and ejected her false teeth where they landed several feet away on the floor. Then things really started going downhill. As the Stalker bent over and reached for her teeth, her wig was caught by the suction from a nearby drive thru vacumn to be sucked out to one of the customers outside and her glass eye slipped out of her eye socket and fell to the floor. As the Stalker stood back straight up too quickly she slipped on the glass eye resulting in her landing on her backside with such force that that her girdle exploded making her immediately appear to weigh 173 pounds heavier than moments before and her right prosthetic leg came loose and bounced across the floor.

Not one to give up easy, the Stalker started climbing over the counter telling the Stalkee "Take me darling, I'm yours - today, tomorrow and forever." Now up until this moment from the time that the mentioned Ryesdale hit the mentioned big toe the Stalkee had been simply standing there with his mouth open and eyes unblinking, but luckily the fog lifted and Stalkee managed to move and instead of the Stalker jumping from the counter onto him she merely landed on the floor with a thud. Stalkee immediately ran for the door and was able to make it to his car and was driving off the lot as Stalker managed to hop to the entrance. Sadly, Stalker was able to obtain the make, model and tag number of Stalkee's vehicle.
In the time since November 9, 2010, Stalkee has had to abandon his residence in order to try and escape from the Stalkers persistant attempts to "sort things out with him - for good". Stalker along with her 28 cats has moved into Stalkee's residence claiming that her right to be there is based on "community property" and has started using Stalkees copper hoard as cat litter. Stalker has managed to track Stalkee down whenever he has attempted to seek shelter with nearby friends and relatives and at this point Stalkee has resorted to living in his car, keeping on the move and only stopping for brief naps while parked in back alleys in rough sections of town.

Stalkee constantly mumbles curses directed to members of an organization named "RealCent" blaming them for suggesting that he initiate contact with the Stalker. Further information of Stalkee's mental well being in not know at this time.

Report Complied by Bright Penny, Girl Scout 2nd Class, from material gathered from the CIA, NSA, FBI, FDIC and the Girl Scouts of America.

You have way to much time on your hands, or you're actually telling the truth! :lol:

Visit my E-Store for copper penny bullion!
http://jooglerbullion.ecrater.com/
Joogaler
Penny Collector Member

Postby NoCents » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Lemon Thrower wrote:dump bank.

Don't ever take a crap in your dump bank, don't care how hot she is. :oops:

I let them pick me up anyways, safest bet. :P
I like my guns the same way Obama likes is immigrants.....UNDOCUMENTED!!!!

NoCents User Feedback
NoCents
Penny Collector Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Bamajoe.....great stroy!.....LOL

prosthetic leg is where I lost it.....not to metion the wig shooting up the vacume tub! great writing my friend.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Redneck » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:16 am

Last edited by Redneck on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redneck
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby zyll » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:46 pm

When you do nut-up and go in to ask her out, carry no coin--make it obvious that she's the only reason you walked in.
Trust the provision of God over the promises of men.
zyll
Penny Pincher Member

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing