After Christmas penny pickup.

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

After Christmas penny pickup.

Postby slickeast » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:57 pm

I knew that the week before/of Christmas would be full of people dumping change to get that last gift. I went to my 2 main loose penny pickup banks and come home with 18 bags of pennies. This is about 1.5 X my usual haul from these 2 banks. I already ran them through the coin counters and the ryedales. Got 13 US dimes and 1 Canadian dime out of them also.

The next several weeks should be good too. People that spent too much will be dumping change to buy food and gas. Then come February, they will be scrambling to make that credit card payment.
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: After Christmas penny pickup.

Postby misteroman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 am

lol how true. People always spend too much this time of yr. Been getting a few more hits of CL lately
misteroman
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: After Christmas penny pickup.

Postby PennyPauper » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:13 am

I know I'm missing out on alot of good pennies last week and this week,but my back is out and I just can't make my pickups.
What a week to be stuck on the couch.Its killing me thinking about all the goodies I'm missing out on.
I didn't put one gift on a credit card or overspend. Oh well guess there is next week :)
PennyPauper
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing