Saturday's listings

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Saturday's listings

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:57 am

Copper pennies for sale. Wheat rolls $6.00 each.

When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Saturday's listings

Postby fasteddy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:47 am

yep, recently I responded to a CL ad....I threw out a fair bid they came back looking for more than twice what I offered. My offer was the highest I had ever offered. They wanted more than $9 a roll. Them wheats rolls must be getting scarce. They must be! :thumbup:
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Postby Zincanator » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:15 pm

So is $6/roll too ambitious for selling? What's a realistic number? Thanks.
Zincanator
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Zincanator wrote:So is $6/roll too ambitious for selling? What's a realistic number? Thanks.

Fair market value is what the buyer & seller agree upon. He sold them, so I bet that a good asking price. :thumbup:

Look at another ad above this one. They are asking $25 for a single roll, and they are not all wheats!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Zincanator » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks. I see a listing for common wheats going for the equivalent of $3.50/roll in my area on Craig's that's been up for a while. I'd be much more apt to sell at $6. Guess I'll hold on for now.
Zincanator
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing