new member.

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

new member.

Postby realfoot » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 am

i've been lurking for a few days and decided to join this forum.i found your forum through another forum by way of a reference for a question asked about cent collecting.i must say everybody here seems to be informative and helpful.i have not seen any talking down to one another or smartellic replies.good group of folks.

i am a cent collector and silver stacker.i collect cents for my boyhood passion of the old days and i stack silver for all the reasons that have been brought up in the silver forum.my cent collecting goes back 40+ years.my silver stacking goes back to when i felt the economy was headed for a downward spiral.

i have a diverse collection of cents from civil war tokens(i am an advid relic hunter and collector with hundreds of cw relics) up to the lincoln shield cent.
i felt that i need a group of people to relate to and maybe do some old fashion trading.i look forward to participating here.please give me the chance to show i am informative and trustworthy.thanks.
in God i trust. all others pay with precious metals.
realfoot

Re: new member.

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 am

Welcome to the forum realfoot. You are above average. Many of us lurk for months before joining. You will find a lot of like minded folks on this forum. My cent collecting goes back over 40+ years as well. I will admit to the occasional smart alec comment.. but it is all done in jest amoungst friends. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Postby Tourney64 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:38 am

Welcome realfoot!!!
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 am

realfoot, I hope you will soon feel the camaraderie I have enjoyed since joining just a few weeks ago. Welcome aboard.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Morsecode » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to your CW relic posts.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby realfoot » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 am

Morsecode wrote:Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to your CW relic posts.
where on this site would it be ok to post some dug relics? would that not be "off topic"? i think maybe i should stick to dug coins if i do so.i don't want to get spanked right off the bat.
in God i trust. all others pay with precious metals.
realfoot

Postby Rosco » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Welcome to the best group of cent-less :) people on the net :lol: :mrgreen:
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby Morsecode » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 pm

General Discussion would be good for any non-coin info.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby pennypicker » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Welcome to our forum realfoot. Having spent the last 8 years on the PSA sportscard boards I can say by comparison the members here are very civil, courteous and much more mature, as a whole, than those who collect baseball cards. :o
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Derek.Sheriff » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:26 pm

i must say everybody here seems to be informative and helpful.i have not seen any talking down to one another or smartellic replies.good group of folks.

I'm new to this forum also and I concur. Welcome!
Derek.Sheriff
Penny Collector Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing