Great sorting today!

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Great sorting today!

Postby anarchir » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Got paid today so I went to my bank and got $20 in quarters (for laundry) and $20 in pennies. Sorted them out and I got what seems to be an excellent amount of copper percentage. Also, I got quite a few wheats (maybe a dozen?) and probably 8 canadian pennies. I'm not sure what to do with the canadians at this point. Perhaps just toss them in with my zincs? Most importantly, when I put my coppers on the scale, they measured up at ten pounds yaaay! I've got the day off tomorrow so I'm going to take my zincs and other loose change and drop them off at my dump bank :twisted: My bank location in one town is really nice about giving me coins, the other is not, guess which ones the dump and which is the pick up bwah ha ha.
anarchir
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Great sorting today!

Postby TheJonasCollegeFund » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Save the canadian coppers. Even if you don't want them...you can sell them to members here!
TheJonasCollegeFund
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Diggin4copper » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 pm

The Canadians are worth more than the US coppers
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby ed_vantage17 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 pm

10 Lbs = close to $15 FV. Very nice. I usually need to sort $50 to get that.
Ferengi rule of acquisition #162: Even in the worst of times someone turns a profit.

My realcent feedback.

“Most Americans are getting hammered by high gas prices, yesterday oil hit a record high and politicians cannot do anything about it”. -- Bill O'Reilly April 23, 2008
ed_vantage17
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing