New here. Thought I'd introduce myself.

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

New here. Thought I'd introduce myself.

Postby MinerJohn » Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Glad to find this site and know I'm not the only penny nut out there. Been collecting pennies for a long time. Wheat's, copper, old foreign you name it. Best buy to date...bought a $50 face mint bag of mint uncirculated 1964D pennies for a $100.
MinerJohn

Re: New here. Thought I'd introduce myself.

Postby aloneibreak » Tue May 10, 2011 9:53 pm

welcome aboard !
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby TheJonasCollegeFund » Tue May 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Good luck finding people like yourself on this site...what are you thinking....? :D
TheJonasCollegeFund
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Thogey » Tue May 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Hear, hear!
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby gettin copper » Tue May 10, 2011 10:54 pm

welcome bud, new myself, but definately seem like a cool group of people here
gettin copper
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Chief » Tue May 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Welcome to the insanity. What have been your coolest finds?
Chief
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby shinnosuke » Wed May 11, 2011 12:05 am

Welcome. Alabama seems to be well represented here. Keep posting. I'll give you $101 for that bag of 1964 pennies. :)
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Thu May 12, 2011 12:05 am

Welcome to the board!
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby Gobirds » Sun May 15, 2011 5:05 pm

I am new on here also. From PA and just into hoarding and possibly selling. I like going through the rolls for wheat and possibly a rare IH. As I keep amassing a collection I expect i will wind up selling off some of it. My first passion is Silver, and it has trickled down to copper now. I like the idea of an investment that guarantees you to break even. Nice to be on here with you all and I hope to learn some cool stuff and make some good friends.

Talk to you all soon.
Gobirds

Postby shinnosuke » Tue May 17, 2011 1:56 am

Welcome, Gobirds. Do you live near Valley Forge? Lots of good history in your state.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 am

welcome to the forum
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Gobirds » Thu May 19, 2011 11:37 am

Welcome, Gobirds. Do you live near Valley Forge? Lots of good history in your state.

About 1 1/2 hours away. Closer to Gettysburg and York, PA. North of Baltimore by an hour and DC is also 1 1/2 hours away. I can hit so much early American History between Philly, DC, Baltimore, and Gettysburg that I can cover the first 100 years of our country and never need a hotel room. Being a history guy, I guess that makes me lucky!
Gobirds

Postby shinnosuke » Thu May 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Gobirds wrote:

About 1 1/2 hours away. Closer to Gettysburg and York, PA. North of Baltimore by an hour and DC is also 1 1/2 hours away. I can hit so much early American History between Philly, DC, Baltimore, and Gettysburg that I can cover the first 100 years of our country and never need a hotel room. Being a history guy, I guess that makes me lucky!

You are lucky. Hope you learn a lot and contribute a lot here.
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing