Sorting when the power goes out

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Sorting when the power goes out

Postby timmus0382 » Sun May 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Ok so first I don't recommend that anyone ever attempt this, nor shall I be held responsible for anyone if they get caught doing this. Anyway I found this to be an effective method for sorting while the power in my house was out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYiKwz8ImLw This brings a new meaning to high speed sorting.
Name me one investment where you gain at least 50% the second you purchase it and never have a chance to lose the initial investment.
timmus0382
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Sorting when the power goes out

Postby marhjan » Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 pm

lol... i can just imagine the explanation IF you got pulled over... PRICELESS... but I also find myself wondering how accurate your sorts will be going around turns and over bumps...
There's no government like NO GOVERNMENT!

http://www.bitcoinplus.com/generate?for=818142 - if you just want to be nice ;-)
marhjan

Postby Corsair » Sun May 15, 2011 8:10 pm

It's the Ryedalemobile!

Ryedale...da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da...RYEDALE! Holy time management skills, timmus! That's a great idea!
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby Diggin4copper » Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 pm

I just talked with Andy.. he said he would give 1000.00 dollars to the first person to sort a string box from the top of Mt Everest with a genuine Ryedale and tape it. :mrgreen:

Just Kidding :D
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby CU Baker » Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Sort in the bank parking lot and go strait to the dump bank. Handy!
Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand!
CU Baker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tn-dave » Sun May 15, 2011 9:33 pm

That was great -- sorting on the drive to work might not be a good idea though..lol
tn-dave
Penny Collector Member

Postby Thogey » Sun May 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Who is Arvil lavangre? Sounds like a fancy cheese.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby ed_vantage17 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:07 am

Have Ryedale. Will travel.
Ferengi rule of acquisition #162: Even in the worst of times someone turns a profit.

My realcent feedback.

“Most Americans are getting hammered by high gas prices, yesterday oil hit a record high and politicians cannot do anything about it”. -- Bill O'Reilly April 23, 2008
ed_vantage17
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby gettin copper » Mon May 16, 2011 5:43 am

lol, that would be my girls breaking point with the penny gig. "Hey babe, I set the ryedale upfront for the long drive yesterday, ur gonna have sit in the back if were taken my car."
gettin copper
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing