I think my pickup bank is cheating on me..

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

I think my pickup bank is cheating on me..

Postby Diggin4copper » Thu May 26, 2011 2:17 pm

No pennies all week... they usually have 3 bags a week for me... Im feeling like they are lying to me...
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: I think my pickup bank is cheating on me..

Postby Country » Thu May 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Maybe you've got some competition. Time to provide chocolate to the teller ladies... :)
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby bgretz1989 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:09 pm

i feel the same way when my $400 a week standing order is taken down to only $300 or less
bgretz1989
Penny Collector Member

Postby gojomoso » Thu May 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Country wrote:Maybe you've got some competition. Time to provide chocolate to the teller ladies... :)

btw how does one going about giving gifts without feeling like its a payoff or a cheap bribe?
"No, Seriously Officer, it's all coins"

SELLING COINS, PENNY/SILVER SORTERS, CANVAS BAGS, AND OTHER RANDOM THINGS!!!!!!
http://gojomoso.weebly.com/
gojomoso
Penny Pincher Member

Postby shinnosuke » Thu May 26, 2011 5:34 pm

gojomoso wrote:
Country wrote:Maybe you've got some competition. Time to provide chocolate to the teller ladies... :)

btw how does one going about giving gifts without feeling like its a payoff or a cheap bribe?

When I take donuts to the bank, I hold the bag low and then as I say, "I'd like to make a deposit," I raise the bag up to the level of the counter. Gets a laugh and they all say, "Awww, you didn't have to that!" They can barely control their saliva glands as they fixate on the bag o' goodness in my hand.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Crescendo » Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 pm

gojomoso wrote:

Order a couple pizzas from you on a day you aren't normally in. That's the best kind of thank you.
Crescendo
Penny Sorter Member

Postby cesariojpn » Fri May 27, 2011 12:49 am

Diggin4copper wrote:No pennies all week... they usually have 3 bags a week for me... Im feeling like they are lying to me...

Then you take a day off work, and lurk int he parking lot. Make sure you have some dark shades and a trenchcoat so your not recognized. see who that bank's en cheating on.
cesariojpn
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby ibeakc » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Itry to use sort of a profit sharing idea. " oh boy, I found some great old ones in that last order! thanks so much for ordering! i wanted to buy u lunch." Gift card in hand for restaurant across the street.
ibeakc

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing