Got My Coppper Penny Sorter Today!

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Got My Coppper Penny Sorter Today!

Postby slow to learn » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey just got my copper penny sorter in the mail today and am loving it!!!! :P How did I ever get along with out one before! I am busy buiding a stand for it now and having a tone of fun! By the way what do ya all think about gold above 1720.00 :?: Im a little disapointed in silver it seems to be asleep! :roll:
slow to learn

Re: Got My Coppper Penny Sorter Today!

Postby aristobolus » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Enjoy!
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby 68Camaro » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Ditto.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby beauanderos » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 pm

slow to learn wrote:Hey just got my copper penny sorter in the mail today and am loving it!!!! :P How did I ever get along with out one before! I am busy buiding a stand for it now and having a tone of fun! By the way what do ya all think about gold above 1720.00 :?: Im a little disapointed in silver it seems to be asleep! :roll:

What's good for the goose... is good for the gander. Be patient. ;)
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby slow to learn » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 am

beauanderos wrote:
slow to learn wrote:Hey just got my copper penny sorter in the mail today and am loving it!!!! :P How did I ever get along with out one before! I am busy buiding a stand for it now and having a tone of fun! By the way what do ya all think about gold above 1720.00 :?: Im a little disapointed in silver it seems to be asleep! :roll:

What's good for the goose... is good for the gander. Be patient. ;)

Beauanderos , I THINKING that the fact silver didnt blow up as gold did that maybe silver price is strong and going to hold around that 38 to 37 range and act as demand? Although I would like to see 32.00 silver again so I COULD BUY BUY BUY ! :P
slow to learn

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing