cents

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

cents

Postby myfundsarelow » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 am

hello all, today after doctor visit I stopped at bank of america for some CRR's, asked the nice young girl if i could have ten rolls of cents i said will this make you short, she answered not at all she said would you like to take more i said yes how much more do you have, she said would you like to take seventy five dollars more, my old heart stated to beat a little faster WOW! i,said do you have any plastic bags as this is a great deal of coins to carry so she gave me a big canvas bag ,its a good thing i had the extra cash to complete this deal a good day for me as the sorting is turning up wheat and canada cents i still have a way to go, so thats my story KEEP SEARCHING !! PEACE!! 8-) 8-)
myfundsarelow
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: cents

Postby BlackOut » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:05 am

nice, and a canvas bag to boot.
BlackOut
Penny Collector Member

Postby CuJoe » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:11 am

I might be the first to say it, but surely not the first to think it: Doesn't this sound like one of those "Dear Penthouse" letters, only for copper-hungry hoarders? Lol
CuJoe

Postby TheJonasCollegeFund » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:54 am

Let's get an update of the finds so far....! :D
TheJonasCollegeFund
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby dp2007 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 am

>"I might be the first to say it, but surely not the first to think it: Doesn't this sound like one of those "Dear Penthouse" letters, only for copper-hungry hoarders? Lol<"

That is funny! And what does that say about us?
dp2007
Penny Pincher Member

Postby 68Camaro » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Dear Realcent - I never thought this could happen to me, but ... :lol:
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby beauanderos » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:21 pm

68Camaro wrote:Dear Realcent - I never thought this could happen to me, but ... :lol:

Uh, Rich??? Kinda suspicious that you know the correct format? :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby 68Camaro » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm

beauanderos wrote:
68Camaro wrote:Dear Realcent - I never thought this could happen to me, but ... :lol:

Uh, Rich??? Kinda suspicious that you know the correct format? :lol:

I was in college once upon a time... :oops:
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby myfundsarelow » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:23 pm

latest count 2 rolls wheat cents 43 canadian cents nothing to yell about, copper cents about 35% ,IAM HAPPY PEACE!!
myfundsarelow
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing