"EAT YOUR PENNIES"

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

"EAT YOUR PENNIES"

Postby fasteddy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:55 am

Did anyone see this ad/skit the other night on Jimmy Kimmel...it had two children (maybe 8 yr olds) in Halloween costumes, an elderly woman sitting at a table with a bowl of brown pennies in front of her. The kids were holding her hostage with squirt guns telling her to eat her pennies...and the woman said she would not eat the pennies...this went back and forth a few times, then the children said she should have given out candy instead of the pennies for Halloween...then squirted her. If they only had parents that were members here at Real Cent they would be in the know. :mrgreen:
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Re: "EAT YOUR PENNIES"

Postby knibloe » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:28 pm

If only I had all of those pennies that I collected as a kid for UNICEF. I would have put them to use and I am pretty sure the UN squandered them.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:11 am

Pennies won't rot your teeth!
:D seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This message was brought to you by your friends at realcent.org.
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby henrysmedford » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:30 am

Last year we gave out the then new 2010 Shield cents for Halloween. See http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1253&hilit=+Halloween
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:38 pm

henrysmedford wrote:Last year we gave out the then new 2010 Shield cents for Halloween. See http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1253&hilit=+Halloween

So that's how you get rid of zincs!

Just kidding, but a good idea as a Halloween gift. Give the kids something that won't make them hyper/toothless. I give my neices/nephews a brick of pennies for christmas.
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing