anyone get an $5 off or so email from scottsdale silver?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

anyone get an $5 off or so email from scottsdale silver?

Postby kidman232 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:21 am

pretty sure i got a coupon code emailed to me, believe it was from scottsdale silver, but i deleted it on accident. anyone happen to have it?
never enough silver
kidman232
Penny Collector Member

Re: anyone get an $5 off or so email from scottsdale silver?

Postby kidman232 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 am

i see ag5 listed online, but when i put it in, says it doesnt not recognize it
never enough silver
kidman232
Penny Collector Member

Postby everything » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:03 am

Five dollars is not much, have you bought from them before? Here is the sign up form. Otherwise email them up, I'm sure they'll hit you with another coupon. I called them once asking about the wire transfer, I'm looking for coupons as well..
https://store.scottsdalesilver.com/page/7/newsletter
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby kidman232 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 am

i found the code on their twitter account, ag5 is right. i was going to order 1 oz from them with the free shipping, if i can use the $5 off, be around $30 figure its worth getting one ounce at spot when u can dlvd, but the coupon doesnt seem to work on the website
never enough silver
kidman232
Penny Collector Member

Postby everything » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 pm

They've had other coupons over the years, but have heard just for certain stuff they really needed to move. Scottsdale has some pretty cool looking half ounce rounds I was looking at the other day. We end up paying way to much over spot when we buy small quantities any way you look at it. Unless you've got a good cash&carry place you can hit up. I think good local buillion dealers are hard to find, they seem to be more into the numismatics part of the game as it would carry less risk.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby kidman232 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:45 pm

a local is charging me $32 an oz right now, including eagles
never enough silver
kidman232
Penny Collector Member

Postby everything » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I could probably get them for close to that, yet people are still buying them for $35-40 on Ebay. Seems like we get that little delay when price kicks down a buck, two, or four, or five people start buying, pushing the price up. I hear it's physical investors adding support right now as the paper stuff ticked down. Supposedly MF Global caused a little panic and people are selling some commodities.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals