Kitco renamed to Kitslow

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Kitco renamed to Kitslow

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:08 am

Anybody else having troubles with their site? To many people watching PM prices maybe?
Last edited by Rodebaugh on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Re: Kitco renamed ro Kitslow

Postby Treetop » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:16 am

Yeah It has failed to load for me several times, since last night........
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Kitco renamed to Kitslow

Postby beauanderos » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:59 am

When that happens just go to Amark or APMEX. I have now been trained like one of Pavlov's dogs to just head to Amark first if it is near 0630... you can count on the Kitslow server being overwhelmed at that time. There was actually one newsletter writer who did a piece several months ago correlating Kitco traffic peaks with overbought conditions and using it as a sell signal. Chris, don't your patients wonder why you keep darting into your office to check the current value of your FCX stocks? Don't they have enough to worry about since you've been diluting your novocaine to save money? Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:48 pm

beauanderos wrote:When that happens just go to Amark or APMEX. I have now been trained like one of Pavlov's dogs to just head to Amark first if it is near 0630... you can count on the Kitslow server being overwhelmed at that time. There was actually one newsletter writer who did a piece several months ago correlating Kitco traffic peaks with overbought conditions and using it as a sell signal. Chris, don't your patients wonder why you keep darting into your office to check the current value of your FCX stocks? Don't they have enough to worry about since you've been diluting your novocaine to save money? Image

Novocaine......Whats that? :shock:

No anesthesia for this guy......I just put my patients to deep sleep with some small talk and long winded stories about picking up and dumping pennies.

Ray, do they make a reversal drug for an OD on BS? Image
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:01 pm

I dunno... maybe Narcan? :?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby appjoe » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 pm

I thought it was just my connection. Around 8:15am today I couldn't get on Kitslow at all.
appjoe
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:18 pm

appjoe wrote:I thought it was just my connection. Around 8:15am today I couldn't get on Kitslow at all.

Nope we and a million other silver bugs must be bog'n her down.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals