NEW REFINING RATES

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

NEW REFINING RATES

Postby Market Harmony » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 pm

It is a new year and after reviewing feedback, streamlining operations, consulting with other industry professionals, I'm please to announce a completely new and improved payout structure for processing Gold and Silver scrap and pure bullion.

http://marketharmony.net/services.html

Some brief information:

1) If you want to make money by flipping sterling, then your maximum buy price should be this calculation: 70% X SPOT SILVER
This will give about 10% profit on a flip, including assay fees, shipping to my company, and accounting for some spot price movement. This assumes a minimum of 10 ozt. Higher recoverable metal will yield higher payouts.

2) Payouts are now tiered on total recoverable fine metal, so if you send in enough silver to make 200 ozt of fine, then I'll pay 90%. Gold lots can be paid out as high as 97.5% for lots containing 25+ ozt AGW.

3) The market prices on which to base the settlements has changed slightly. Gold is the LME PM fix on the day of settlement and Silver is a 3 day average, including the day of settlement.

If you have any questions about payouts, shipping, types of materials, or want a quote on pennyweight karat gold, then I kindly ask that you CALL US. You won't believe how difficult and time consuming it can be to answer so many PMs and emails when a short phone conversation will give you a better feel for the information.

412-468-4653

2011 will be the completion of 3 years that Market Harmony has been in business. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with so many realcent members for their scrap lots. I hope that we continue to do business together and that more members try us out to find out just why some many people come back to Market Harmony to sell to and buy from us.

Thanks,

Michael
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Re: NEW REFINING RATES

Postby jasmatk » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm

ok maybe im slow I have some questions if I send you some .925 and say you recover 100 ozt of fine silver can I have this 925 turned into some 999 bars or i recieve cash? and lets say of that 100 ozt recovered what % will i get? sorry if these questions are stupid as ive never sent my ag to be refined before
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Market Harmony » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:54 pm

jasmatk wrote:ok maybe im slow I have some questions if I send you some .925 and say you recover 100 ozt of fine silver can I have this 925 turned into some 999 bars or i recieve cash? and lets say of that 100 ozt recovered what % will i get? sorry if these questions are stupid as ive never sent my ag to be refined before

Yes, you can send any type of scrap silver (even pure silver) to me and I can send refined silver back to you. If you want fine silver shot, then great, no charge except shipping. But if you want to get MH products in return, then there is a production fee. This link will give you the rates (scroll down for the production rates) http://marketharmony.net/uploads/Refining_and_Production_Fees.pdf

When a lot is sent in, it is settled at a cash value based on the market price for the metal (day of settlement for Gold, and 3 day avg for Silver) That cash value is then used as credit against the production of bars, and the same metal price is carried over. So say you settle for $5,000 and the 3 day avg for silver is $30... you want (16) 10 oz bars

16 x $10 will be the production fee
160 x $30 will be the metal cost
s&h about $7.40

Total invoice value = $4,967.40

I send you 16 bars and a check for $32.60

Lots of typing, hope it helps :)
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.

Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Postby jasmatk » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 pm

that answers all my questions thank you
jason
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Dumpster Diver » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:47 pm

I just completed my second refining deal with MH. It was another seamless transaction and I can recommend his services without hesitation. I would encourage all the PM bugs on here to give the scrap game a try. Yard sale season is right around the corner and you'd be amazed at the stuff you come across. If you're smart about it you can really make it work.

Also there's a sense of pride when people ask about my hobby...I can say "yeah I've got a silver guy up in Pennsylvania..."
Makes it sound like I'm really well connected. :D
Dumpster Diver
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Mike you need to put a US SILVER COIN PAYOUT RATE on there.

Just my 2 rodecents
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Market Harmony » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:58 am

Rodebaugh wrote:Mike you need to put a US SILVER COIN PAYOUT RATE on there.

Just my 2 rodecents

95% delivered to me, paid on ASW. So, I go by weight not face value. But if you wanted an approximation of what I would pay, then use this formula: SPOT X .67925 = Face Value payout

Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Market Harmony » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:03 am

Dumpster Diver wrote:I just completed my second refining deal with MH. It was another seamless transaction and I can recommend his services without hesitation. I would encourage all the PM bugs on here to give the scrap game a try. Yard sale season is right around the corner and you'd be amazed at the stuff you come across. If you're smart about it you can really make it work.

Also there's a sense of pride when people ask about my hobby...I can say "yeah I've got a silver guy up in Pennsylvania..."
Makes it sound like I'm really well connected. :D

Thanks Keith! And just so everyone knows, DD really knows his stuff when it comes to buying silver. His lots were all high purity and this meant he got the highest payouts. For those that want to learn about the scrap game, then DD would be a great person to ask.

Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Market Harmony » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 pm

01/09/12 UPDATE...

Renegotiating, process improvements, new equipment acquisitions, and increasing volumes have allowed Market Harmony LLC to become a leader in service with fast payouts to all individuals and business that knock the socks off the competitors. Check out the NEW AND HIGHER PAYOUT STRUCTURE AVAILABLE TO ALL:

http://marketharmony.net/uploads/Refining_Rates.pdf

Thanks to all the realcent folks that offer their support to me and my company. :D

Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Nice work man. Great Rates on the smaller gold lots. The best I have seen......ever.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals