We Buy Gold Flyers In Newspaper

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

We Buy Gold Flyers In Newspaper

Postby kidman232 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 pm

was looking at the newspaper the other day here in kansas city and there was a full 8 x 11 color flyer inside the paper advertising a we buy gold company. starting they pay up to 300% more than their competitors and buy anything from coins, jewelry, silverware, etc. It had me laughing with coupons for 30% more on inital offer on first sale and such. I would scan the ad, but my printer/scanner is fighting me at the current moment. I called them up hoping to be able to shop in the store, to see their list prices, but turns out they dont sell to the public, its buy only and then they refine or ship to other companies/dealers.
never enough silver
kidman232
Penny Collector Member

Re: We Buy Gold Flyers In Newspaper

Postby Silver Addict » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:56 am

I want to see if they will buy my Sacagewea collection. I heard they was real gold and worth 600-800 each.
Silver Addict
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals