$13 Trillion (USD) Europe Injection Next Month

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

$13 Trillion (USD) Europe Injection Next Month

Postby camtender » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/10-trilli ... an-endgame

Anything close would could me historic for PM's.
camtender
Penny Collector Member

Re: $13 Trillion (USD) Europe Injection Next Month

Postby penny pretty » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm

that article has just convinced me to buy a house including the following.. productive farmland,deep well,natural gas deposits,ammunition factory(ok thats just silly. i will stock up)and a super walmart next door! gee who will lend me some green paper for this?
"Is that a roll of pennies in your pocket?" "Why yes miss, it is... why do you ask?"
penny pretty
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:17 am

I don't get it. If this article is even halfway true.... why isn't demand for PM's already skyrocketing? If massive money printing is about to go flying up the exponential scale, why aren't smart people buying up the things they will need with the money they have now???

And another thing... What was that one commentator, Ori, yammering about a transfer on a balance sheet of $1,000,000,000,000,000,000 ($1 Quintillion) for a group called the "Committee of 300"???!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby DirtyFingers » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 am

The only things for certain is that the Fed will keep printing, we'll keep paying the interest on it, the euro
crisis will continue to deteriorate and most people will sit back and wait for their respective governments to fix their economic problems for them. We all have a pretty good how that's going to work out. This euro crisis makes me wonder how much longer it will be before Europe flares up into another one of their nasty little wars again.

I recognized the name of the article submitter. Used to see him over at the old GIM. He was a prolific stacker
then and probably still is.
....not a fortunate son.
DirtyFingers
Penny Collector Member

Postby camtender » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:I don't get it. If this article is even halfway true.... why isn't demand for PM's already skyrocketing?

Amen to that. Maybe 95% of people in the US 1) don't care, or 2) really don't know.
camtender
Penny Collector Member

Postby DuckTales253 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Could you define PM for me in this thread?
"No man is poor who can do what he likes to do once in a while!" - Scrooge McDuck
DuckTales253
Penny Pincher Member

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Precious Metal
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals